Mole reporting Dymock to Sharks (Confirmed by the Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Die For The Badge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's confirmed he is gone to Cronulla.
Hopefully he takes the desball tablet with him to the sharks and Flanagan follows the stats game plan moving forward.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wouldn’t expect nothing less from a “Bulldogs Legend” (who played more games for Parra) to defect when the going gets tough.
You mean when he realises superleague was rorting Canterbury players and paying redundant raiders and broncos players twice the amount?

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wouldn’t expect nothing less from a “Bulldogs Legend” (who played more games for Parra) to defect when the going gets tough.
Bit harsh-

He def was hard done by-
Dib reacted what everyone wanted- pay.
Let's hope the better man got the gig-

Remember- dymock should have got the gig and to be over looked again- don't blame him for moving on.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I reckon jimmy saw the rot in Des years ago and only stayed around for his time to step up , the fact he waited and didn't get the gig would have burnt him deep, can't blame the guy, although he technically had a part in the shite dished out over the past 5 years, I wish him all the best.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon the least bulldogs could of done was give Jimmy a go and sign up pay as his assistant coach. But I guess they wanted an instant change a different game plan. Good luck to Jimmy hope we see him back in the future.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dymoch was a good servant for the Dogs. But in his time, he didnt achieve much as a coach. I think its a good move to replace him with new blood.
I dont know the new guy, Antonelli, but he is highly regarded in league circles.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Time will tell if this is a fuck up
It's a fuck up for Dymock
He ain't getting top job at the sharks anytime soon

He should have just stayed at the dogs

Clearly his heart isn't at the dogs

Kinda glad he didn't get the top John b now

Whilst I sympathise with him

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A good move for his chances to get more recognition for being a understudy to another Premiership winning coach to boost his chances of landing a Head coach position at another club when it comes up in the future. No use being a understudy to a untried head coach in Pay

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon jimmy saw the rot in Des years ago and only stayed around for his time to step up , the fact he waited and didn't get the gig would have burnt him deep, can't blame the guy, although he technically had a part in the shite dished out over the past 5 years, I wish him all the best.
If Jim told Dib the stuff up des was doing I would feel sorry for him not getting the job, but if he didn't then I'l say bad luck Jim.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish Jim Dymock all the best.
He has every right to move on - feels he’s paid his dues and wants to be head coach.

If he feels his best route is with another club then good luck to him.

Thanks for the service to the Bulldogs JD.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's a good move by Dymock. He needs to get experience at another club(s). Hopefully he learns a lot & comes back one day.
He’s been at Sharks & Roosters with Sticky before coming to the Dogs

Reactions: GDR

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but how many years ago was that? Time for a change.
The season before he returned to the Dogs as Moore’s assistant. Change for change sake, same role not a promotion he’ll be working under Flanagan who was also an assistant at the time so go figure!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.