REMEMBERSHIPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

holbi

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I have stuck with them hoping that some sort of pride in the club, themselves and the coach might have produced something good. I was of course very wrong and was definately going to cancel this year, but the last 3 games, Haslers demise and Deano's appointment has changed my mind.

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
Have not been a member in 3 years but will reactivate / renew membership for 2018 wondering how many others in the same boat
3 years for me too. Was never happy with Desball so let it go. Definitely signing up again. Haven't been this excited in a long time

Reactions: DT

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Have not been a member in 3 years but will reactivate / renew membership for 2018 wondering how many others in the same boat
Same here
It's been 2 years since I was a member
Living in Newcastle I usually opt for a country membership
Limited number of games

I am yet to decide

I think I will get one this year

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had been a member for over 25 straight years including belmore of course but opted out at the end of 2012...
We will be back in 2018 because the club has finally listened to us

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So how the fuck do u sign up? Anyone?

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how the fuck do u sign up? Anyone?
Just contact the club and they will make it very easy for you...have your credit card ready and thats aboit it

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just contact the club and they will make it very easy for you...have your credit card ready and thats aboit it
I've tryed on web page but just says put ur details in and we will contact you....

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
no chance.

once that slimy fat ***** Dib is gone will i renew my membership

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im back in,i called them a week ago they said October sometime i think

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had a 2 year break , thinking of coming back. if dib was ousted that would seal the deal 100%...

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've tryed on web page but just says put ur details in and we will contact you....
They don't start doing the seating until sometime in November so as long as you have your details in there they will get back to you in a month or so. They have to finalise the existing members allocations first to know what vacant seats they have that they can allocate. It is a cumbersome process but just the way they do it. I had mine on auto renew but because I want to add another one to it I have to do it manually when they let me know that I can.....

Status
Not open for further replies.