Jason Taumalolo rejects New Zealand for Tonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Question I have would any players representing Australia have the guts to do what tamalolo has don't to nz?
Or do you think he would be black listed for origin and that's where the dollars are?

I think Nz is the only country who will suffer with these new rules.. I'm all for it but something needs to be done nz doesn't fall too far behind and it comes down to

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fox are reporting fifita is also putting his hand up to play for tonga.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Willing to bet the players are being offered heaps to play for Tonga.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont mind it, at least now we'll have a few teams that are competitive. Would still like to know the reason for them doing it though.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Willing to bet the players are being offered heaps to play for Tonga.
Only if a sponsor comes in and comes up with the money.When Tonga played Samoa mid year a sponsor gave money to Tonga which equated to $500 match payments for the Tongan players. Samoan players got no match payments.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tonga don't have any HALVES they will still get pumped.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tonga have a chance of making the GF now

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Fatfita has got some balls turning down a GUARANTEED 100% $50k paycheck for winning the world cup as opposed to the $3k he will get for Tonga.

I dont like the guy but I give him respect for doing this.
i swear fafita just posted on instagram yday saying how happy he was to play for Australia
what the hell happened between then and now to change his mind?

anyways i like the big players playing for the smaller countries, makes it way more interesting

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i swear fafita just posted on instagram yday saying how happy he was to play for Australia

anyways i like the big players playing for the smaller countries, makes it way more interesting
It is but the way some of them have gone about it is pretty piss poor. Some of the Tongan players were training with the Kiwis for the past few weeks and only changed their minds in the last few days or just told someone in the last few days. Piss poor.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
It is but the way some of them have gone about it is pretty piss poor. Some of the Tongan players were training with the Kiwis for the past few weeks and only changed their minds in the last few days or just told someone in the last few days. Piss poor.
apparently all these players agreed to play for Tonga weeks ago
must be more to it then what we have been told

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That awkward moment when you realise Samoa and Tonga have a better squad than Kiwis lol
Toa will go okay, but Tongas team looks strong...if only they had halfback lol. If Hingano steps up they can beat NZ

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

And this is the same guy who wanted to sue us. Dodged a bazooka not a bulllet with this creep.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

And this is the same guy who wanted to sue us. Dodged a bazooka not a bulllet with this creep.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
apparently all these players agreed to play for Tonga weeks ago
must be more to it then what we have been told
I heard the Tongan coach on nz radio and he only knew about JT a few days ago.

Let's say they did know about it weeks ago, it makes it even worse. They knew weeks ago and yet still trained in the wider kiwi train on sqaud? Piss poor.

Taumalolo is my favorite non Dogs player, an absolute beast, but the way he has gone about this is piss poor. I'm going to the game and I will be giving him arseholes lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.