Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If the rumours turn out to be correct and we get rid of B.Morris and Eastwood it frees about 1.5k. Ok let's say 200k to get under the cap and we pay 800k next year for both it leaves 500k. Add TPA's and we could sign a decent player. No one has 1k available so Cronk or Moylan could be a chance??
Yh it just still feels ridiculous. I can't remember a team signing 2 international halves in a single offseason lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will die if it's signing Cronk. Dean pay was assistant coach there, maybe he had a good working relationship with Cronk?

Get rid of Eastwood b Morris and maybe another we might be under the cap to nab him?

Could a spine of

1.mbye
6.foran
7.cronk
9.lichaa

Bring us the trophy next year? The way pay talks about mbye he is either going to have him as a running 6 or move him to fullback.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yh it just still feels ridiculous. I can't remember a team signing 2 international halves in a single offseason lol.

Who's the two internationals? A kiwi who walks straight into the kiwi side coz there is no competition and Moylan who has played for Australia what 4 times and hasn't played in a couple of years?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I will die if it's signing Cronk. Dean pay was assistant coach there, maybe he had a good working relationship with Cronk?

Get rid of Eastwood b Morris and maybe another we might be under the cap to nab him?

Could a spine of

1.mbye
6.foran
7.cronk
9.lichaa

Bring us the trophy next year? The way pay talks about mbye he is either going to have him as a running 6 or move him to fullback.

Wow that would be a great spine

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who's the two internationals? A kiwi who walks straight into the kiwi side coz there is no competition and Moylan who has played for Australia what 4 times and hasn't played in a couple of years?
I would not touch Moylan even if he offered himself for free. I don't rate him at all, and his head kills my life.

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Won't be cronk , nrl are yet to approve woods and foran contracts
Thanks to dib carrying on and demanding a higher salary cap the nrl are watching us like a hawk

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Foran and Cronk..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look at the big picture we have gained a new supporter base out at villa wood and naru
Lmfao I'm so happy that cancerous castle has left along with Hasler.

If we've signed Cronk I am going to every single game next year.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Although it's VERY hard to believe that the announcement is Cronk signing, could it be coincidence that it's immediately after the GF that Dib has an announcement?
No thanks to Moylan ( although I think he will stay at Penrith or end up at Manly).
We can get the same as Moylan for 1/4 of the price....this bloke.

images (75).jpg

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I feel like we're taking the absolute fucking piss if we sign Cronk tbh. We go from apparently fucking our salary cap and overpaying players to then signing the Australian halfback and starting frontrower along with the Kiwi 5/8 lol.
I don't see how we could possibly afford Cronk .... but it would be awesome to get him. We desperately need new organisation and playmaking in our halves. If this were to happen we would genuinely be competitive.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dib is in damage control. He knows he needs to make things happen asap and make the right decisions or his job is gone in February. Pay is the first step, next we are cap compliant, then new signings are accepted by NRL, then some ex players come back to the club and an olive branch extended to Mortimer. This will be all great news and it's exciting and in fact refreshing but it doesn't save Dibs job. It is just all too late. We can't have the same jockey riding a new horse. Cleanout from top to bottom. Dib must go!
If Dib delivers all these things I am happy for him to stay. He actually has the ability to make decisions and deliver.... we need more of this from him next year as well.

N

Natboy

Doesn’t everyone think it’s a massive coincidence that Dib is all of a sudden giving us what we want when he’s due for re-election in a few months?
Why not the rest of the time?

He’s just a politician and is a greasy, slimy, lying piece of shit.
You can’t polish a turd

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Won't be cronk , nrl are yet to approve woods and foran contracts
Thanks to dib carrying on and demanding a higher salary cap the nrl are watching us like a hawk
I reckon it could be Cronk, but in a halves coach role.

Nobody know the halves role better than him and Thurston.. so what better player to mentor guys like Cleeland and Lewis coming through.

N

Natboy

I reckon it could be Cronk, but in a halves coach role.

Nobody know the halves role better than him and Thurston.. so what better player to mentor guys like Cleeland and Lewis coming through.
I’d love that mate. Will be one of our best ever signings

Status
Not open for further replies.