DOGS LOCAL FOCUS. with more dogs to depart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it to get Lichaa re-signed? Cronk?
It's probably lichaa. Cronk we have too much to move off the cap.

Lichaa wants to stay but we don't have much left in the cap and the dragons are throwing the bank at lichaa

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$700k for Brett Morris!!!! I know it's back ended but Jesus save us.
Hasler fucked us hard in the shit pussy.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's probably lichaa. Cronk we have too much to move off the cap.

Lichaa wants to stay but we don't have much left in the cap and the dragons are throwing the bank at lichaa
Still don't know why Dragons would be "throwing the bank" at him, they have McInnes and the very highly touted Reece Robson waiting in the wings.

Throw in the fact they lost Packer and Dugan and picked up Hunt and Graham, they'd have to have some Cap pressure also.

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me....

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TripleM interview Pay said Mbye i such a great runner of the ball. you have to use that..... i think Pay definately wants to use him at fullback.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TripleM interview Pay said Mbye i such a great runner of the ball. you have to use that..... i think Pay definately wants to use him at fullback.
Are you sure he doesn't just want him trailing the forwards looking for offloads which we haven't done the last few seasons and he could do that wearing the number 6!

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
presser he mentioned broken field running.... so i think he wants him running but at unstructured defense.

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Neither Morris will be going , dean sees their leadership and maturity helping the younger players especially Montoya who he has high hopes for and dragons won't pay enough to make it worth while for our cap

Manly are prepared to throw the house at klemmer and him leaving would help the cap situation

If klemmer goes we are hopefully able to offer lichaa a contract where he earns a lot more the 2ND year

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Neither Morris will be going , dean sees their leadership and maturity helping the younger players especially Montoya who he has high hopes for and dragons won't pay enough to make it worth while for our cap

Manly are prepared to throw the house at klemmer and him leaving would help the cap situation

If klemmer goes we are hopefully able to offer lichaa a contract where he earns a lot more the 2ND year
Klemmer is not going anywhere

I don't know where you're hearing this from but the club has a firm no on klemmer going anywherw

Last edited:

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Klemmer is not going anywhere

I don't know where you're hearing this from but the club has a form no on klemmer going anywherw
Happy to be proven wrong

But is this the same club which said no coach was being announced for another 2-4 weeks?
Dean was interviewed months ago and had already told the raiders he was going

I don't believe a word dib and friends say

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly I dont care much where our NRL players come from as long as were winning..

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Couple of things:-
100% Cronk retires after tomorrow.
75% Mbye fails at fullback.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How could manly be throwing the bank at klemmer when he has a contract? Or are we supposed to believe the board would actually let klemmer of all players negotiate an exit?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How could manly be throwing the bank at klemmer when he has a contract? Or are we supposed to believe the board would actually let klemmer of all players negotiate an exit?
The club are fucked if they let Klemmer go....it would be one of the stupidist things they have ever done.
It would be on par with letting Thurston go and re-signing Hasler for another 2yrs!!

No way that I can see Klemmer going. Been a Bulldogs supporter all his life and his 2nd wife Sharon Woods is coming....NO CHANCE!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

BMOZ to Souths!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
"7" is the MAGIC number....Moses Mbye on $750K, Morris boys, Feastwood.
Wonder if Holland is also on $700K or $7million?
You just wonder if its media bs

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Abbey has Bergamin and Carr snapping at his heels for the #1 jersey.
BMoz could suddenly come back to life.

Eastwood needs to go imho... we don't need him and he's been dead average/injured lately.
The guys doesn’t want to go and why should he not his fault his contract was back ended

we talk about guys that are passionate about our club, this guy paid his own transfer fee from the UK to come and play with us about 250k at the time

Yes he played shit last year but I think he’ll have a big year without the nose Whistler there clearly he hates the guy

he at least deserves the chance if he doesn’t contract is up no big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.