DOGS LOCAL FOCUS. with more dogs to depart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope its not bmoz. Look at micky gordon this year. Jist because he is ageing doesnt mean hes shite. Just needs quality halves and a better game plan which we will have next year.
Yeah I agree, however would you say BMoz is worth keeping on the big money he's currently on? No winger is worth the coin he's on, no matter the age.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get rid of Eastwood first and foremost, even if we pay 200k of his contract.

Will be very interested to see what he does with Hoppa, especially with the possibility of Mbye at fullback which could happen after Pays recent comments. Does he drop Lee or is he going to move Jmoz to second row.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I had high hopes for Abbey, what a shame. Still young as fuck

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hope its not bmoz. Look at micky gordon this year. Jist because he is ageing doesnt mean hes shite. Just needs quality halves and a better game plan which we will have next year.
Gordon is on a fraction of what Bmoz is on and he even kicks goals. That is the difference. Bmoz will never be the same player he once was, isn't worth the money at all. Such a terrible recruitment decision

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Was giving him the benefit of the doubt before but tbh he is just soft. He has give up on him which is irritating to watch when it comes to defence
Been saying this all year. He might have ability but he shows no heart and you can't teach that.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was keen to give abbey a shot, but if mbye to fb is an option, then abbey is surpluss to our requirements.
Cut him.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If local talent is indeed the focus, you may find Abbey kept and Bmoz let go. Hopefully solves any outstanding cap problems too.

I get the feeling Bmoz is one innocuously awkward tackle away from a season-ending injury.

Reactions: DT

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bmoz is still a good player.

Fick of eastwood and pay half if we have too its 400k back still!

Then abbey can fuck off.

If possible to get Cronk then I'd accept bmoz going.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem is no one wants Eastwood, no one!
He has been shopped around for 6 months already.
Depends on the amount we need to shed, if only minor then Abbey goes but if its more then its gonna be a big name player like BMoz.
To be honest i dont care now, nose whistler is gone and there is a breath of fresh air blowing through the joint removing the filth that was Hasler.

Pay seems no nonsense to me and will definitely install Bulldog values through the playing group, something Des had no idea about.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Problem is no one wants Eastwood, no one!
He has been shopped around for 6 months already.
Depends on the amount we need to shed, if only minor then Abbey goes but if its more then its gonna be a big name player like BMoz.
To be honest i dont care now, nose whistler is gone and there is a breath of fresh air blowing through the joint removing the filth that was Hasler.

Pay seems no nonsense to me and will definitely install Bulldog values through the playing group, something Des had no idea about.
How with the cap going up millions and losing kasiano reynolds Graham are we even having this discussion? It can't be much ffs

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We are under the cap. My different sources have confirmed this. The media is full of shit

The only reason we'd be looking to offload is to recruit someone

N

Natboy

We are under the cap. My different sources have confirmed this. The media is full of shit

The only reason we'd be looking to offload is to recruit someone
I’m hearing the same thing.
Dib just can’t be honest either

Status
Not open for further replies.