2018 captain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson or jmoz or possibly them as co captains. I don't really think klemmer is in the mix, just let him do what hes been doing. Gonna be a great leadership group though with woods, klemmer, jackson, jmoz, bmoz, foran etc. shitload or rep experience right there

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Klemmer may not be there, the manly offer is pretty impressive and solves our salary cap situation

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
were fuked if we let klemmer leave

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
First tapau and then klemmer?

I don't think so

Pay wants to bring back our culture so I very much doubt klemmer or Jackson would be let go. Everyone else in the forward pack is expendable

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jacko will get it with others in leadership group

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wiki says Klemmer.. Already predicted Dean pay as coach a week ago
I'm pretty sure people who don't know anything about footy predicted Dean Pay weeks ago. Plus Wiki can be updated by literally anyone. You can do it yourself right now.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure people who don't know anything about footy predicted Dean Pay weeks ago. Plus Wiki can be updated by literally anyone. You can do it yourself right now.
Can you put Wolfmother instead of Dib for me?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Although we think we know who should be captain, I think personality is very important when selecting your leader and considering that is relatively unknown to us, I think it's to hard to judge .. also nominating a new signing as captain is disrespectful to the current squad and just dumb...

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson first or Mbye from fullback to be captain and breakout year.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's got to be someone who wants it, and can lead the team. Not good enough to give it to a good forward or a nice guy. It has to be a leader with vision - someone who can read small changes in a game and direct the play accordingly.

N

Natboy

It's got to be someone who wants it, and can lead the team. Not good enough to give it to a good forward or a nice guy. It has to be a leader with vision - someone who can read small changes in a game and direct the play accordingly.
The first half of your post makes me think Jackson and the last couple of lines Foran. Do you guys see Jackson as someone that can read the play & direct a game? If it wasn’t for interviews I’ve never heard him talk

Status
Not open for further replies.