New Bulldogs coach Dean Pay wants club to focus on developing talent to rebuild its culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
And worse defence... Cleeland truly struggles in D and next to Brenko? Oh my..
I beg to differ. Cleeland is a better defender than Frawley and Reynolds. Brenko struggles, there is no question about that, but he can be improved if he stops rushing out of the line.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
I actually really rate young Keighren from the 20's in the halves. Looks to have the best kicking game in the club and a bit of pace also. He impressed me in what was a poor season from the 20's.
I think you will find that Adam is not with the club next season.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's all talk at the moment let's hope he delivers. But a change is needed and hopefully it's not a Kevin moore repeat.
They still have to release one more player to keep Lichaa.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoppa is definitely better than lee at present and would be a top centre ,i think lee next year needs to play reserves and work on his d and be a back up centre and if he improves takes jmoz spot the year after

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't watch many nsw cup games but the few I've seen, Cleeland doesn't seem to set stuff up, it's like those flukey tries.

Lewis looks much better for mine.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't watch many nsw cup games but the few I've seen, Cleeland doesn't seem to set stuff up, it's like those flukey tries.

Lewis looks much better for mine.
Your right hes like a josh reynolds type player without the brain snaps but foran will be the playmaker

Malla

Reaction score
They best thing he said about Mbye was that he will leave him at his best position.

Fuck I am so happy Des is gone.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's just defies logic that Des never trialed him there instead of his bullshit tactic of having the 3 rotate through the halves. I'd love to see the mbye to #1 tactic work but if it doesn't at least we'll know. At least Pay is aware that it is an option and worth looking at. That's good enough for me.
I can't imagine mbye at fb not working.
Unless it turns out he has feet for hands (which we would've seen by now)
His speed and ball play will be a massive asset at the back.
Finally a fb that poses a threat.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Posting our 95 final match against the Broncos, Pay won this game in the opening minute.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Hoppa is definitely better than lee at present and would be a top centre ,i think lee next year needs to play reserves and work on his d and be a back up centre and if he improves takes jmoz spot the year after
Based on the evidence Lee is in front of the whole team due to him clearly being our best attacking weapon this year, hard to turn your back on that stat.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is a live stream conference with pay and dib on right now. It's on he dogs Facebook page. He's answering media q's

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ray dib: next few days we will be announcing we are salary cap compliant

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay: my style is aggressive. With attack and defence. Make sure we can execute what we want. We want a little bit of madness out of them that's for sure (referencing to dogs of war style)

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ray: more exciting announcements to be made in the coming weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.