New Bulldogs coach Dean Pay wants club to focus on developing talent to rebuild its culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So going off on a little tangent here based on that. Nu Brown to 5/8 or does a Cleeland step up??
If Pay wants to move Moses to fullback then i think Cleeland will be the one that steps into the halves with Foran tbh. That will give us far more speed and footwork in key positions that we have previously lacked.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If Pay wants to move Moses to fullback then i think Cleeland will be the one that steps into the halves with Foran tbh. That will give us far more speed and footwork in key positions that we have previously lacked.
I haven't watched too much on this Nu Brown kid but a few have mentioned some good things??

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I haven't watched too much on this Nu Brown kid but a few have mentioned some good things??
He had decent wraps on him when he was younger though he never kicked on and had a poor run with injuries. Flanno wanted to turn him into a utility and even cover lock though that never worked out as he got injured again. I think he would make a handy utility for us though and i think you need that cover with the amount of HIA's these days.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He had decent wraps on him when he was younger though he never kicked on and had a poor run with injuries. Flanno wanted to turn him into a utility and even cover lock though that never worked out as he got injured again. I think he would make a handy utility for us though and i think you need that cover with the amount of HIA's these days.
HIA's have become stupid, they need to come up with a solution very fast. Assign a player to hit a key player in the head with 10 minutes left in the game and they won't return, game decided.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id say either foran/cleland and nu brown on bench or cleland to start in reserves and to force his way in and this is all assuming lichha stays

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay also revealed how he wants to employ a style of footy “supporters are really proud of”.

Great because for the last 3 years, I’ve suffered brain damage watching our boring attack

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He will do well, he has learnt from the best in Canberra in relation to bringing through juniors

Look how good cotric, tapine etc have gone

This will be good for the salary cap, quickest way to bring it back under control is to breed your own
Tapine was bought from the Knights and straight into 1st grade....was never a Raiders junior.
But I'm so happy that Deano is going to concentrate bringing juniors through our system and I reckon some of those NSW U20's will come knowing this....good times ahead.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay also revealed how he wants to employ a style of footy “supporters are really proud of”.

Great because for the last 3 years, I’ve suffered brain damage watching our boring attack
Brain damage i was getting to a stage id curse when we were playing. The mrs would ask why i wasn't watching then id go on a long winded rant that involved fuck des **** not watching this shit........ect

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Brain damage i was getting to a stage id curse when we were playing. The mrs would ask why i wasn't watching then id go on a long winded rant that involved fuck des **** not watching this shit........ect
Yeah I had stopped watching them, just wasn't worth it. Thought I couldn't come back from it....was genuinely worried. Dean Pay signs as Coach and I may put a doggies jersey on and have a romantic night in.....

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And worse defence... Cleeland truly struggles in D and next to Brenko? Oh my..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dean Pay....

1. Hoppa
6. Mbye ( predominantly on the right hand side of the field )
7. Foran
9. Lichaa

Get it done coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.