KIERAN FORAN READY TO GIVE UP WORLD CUP SPOT TO FOCUS ON PRESEASON FOR BULLDOGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All things being equal, there are only three #7's that will take the ball to the line like Cooper Cronk, Michael Morgan and Kieran Foran can IMO they just put their bodies on the line every time, watching Cronk on Friday nigh and Morgan on Saturday night confirms it.
I watched the replay of the Cows game 3 times just to see the Cocks get smashed and that straight and hard bullet like pass from Morgan near the Cocks line for them to score that try, unbelievable pass!!!
I believe that Foran being fit, gets rid of his gremlins? then he will be the best person to captain the Dogs, love Jacko but, it just does not seem the right call to have him as Captain again, this is just MO
And we should also bring des back as coach right?

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Another example of Foran's mental state which will only get worse now hasler has left

Kiwis puzzled over Foz

Confusion reins in New Zealand following Kieran Foran’s declaration that he was not making himself available for the World Cup.

Two days before making that statement, he told Kiwi selector Hugh McGahan and coach David Kidwell that he would be available.

The whole thing has left the Kiwis scratching their heads - and now short of a playmaker for the big tournament.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/09/26...rryd-hayne-linked-to-cronulla-sharks-the-mole

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another example of Foran's mental state which will only get worse now hasler has left

Kiwis puzzled over Foz

Confusion reins in New Zealand following Kieran Foran’s declaration that he was not making himself available for the World Cup.

Two days before making that statement, he told Kiwi selector Hugh McGahan and coach David Kidwell that he would be available.

The whole thing has left the Kiwis scratching their heads - and now short of a playmaker for the big tournament.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/09/26...rryd-hayne-linked-to-cronulla-sharks-the-mole
Probably thought he would be right, Bulldogs doctors have said no you need a full preseasons of rest regardless if he does or not we want the money out of him we're paying so NZ can get fucked for now regardless.

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he has been tapped on the shoulder by the medical team , serious question marks over his future in general in rugby league

think watmough and the eels

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not ignoring that fact, i have previously said he has played some very good games for Parra and a even a couple of decent games for the Warriors. But he wasn't consistent and that comes down to a number of issues.

The point is he wasn't a good signing like some people want to claim, you would have to be a idiot to think so. Some people claim that we have a world class half now and we are going to be sorted, i simply stated he wasn't a success for his 2 previous clubs so it isn't a sure thing that it will work our for us. But no, the usual ***** come our with the "you hate him" or whatever other garbage they come up with. I had to put up with it with Reynolds yet now the majority of TK is happy he got the boot ffs.

I might not be happy with the Foran signing but i'm going to be giving him a lot of chances and supporting him. I still have massive doubts about it working out but we're stuck with him for now. But i'm not going to act like he's not a massive risk and claim that he will solve most of our issues when he failed to do so at his 2 previous clubs.

A fricken risk worth taking

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not ignoring that fact, i have previously said he has played some very good games for Parra and a even a couple of decent games for the Warriors. But he wasn't consistent and that comes down to a number of issues.

The point is he wasn't a good signing like some people want to claim, you would have to be a idiot to think so. Some people claim that we have a world class half now and we are going to be sorted, i simply stated he wasn't a success for his 2 previous clubs so it isn't a sure thing that it will work our for us. But no, the usual ***** come our with the "you hate him" or whatever other garbage they come up with. I had to put up with it with Reynolds yet now the majority of TK is happy he got the boot ffs.

I might not be happy with the Foran signing but i'm going to be giving him a lot of chances and supporting him. I still have massive doubts about it working out but we're stuck with him for now. But i'm not going to act like he's not a massive risk and claim that he will solve most of our issues when he failed to do so at his 2 previous clubs.

I don't blabber as much as you on this site but I too have always been against renoylds which is why I'm so much in support for change in a quality half.

There is a chance Foran might not fire but there is that chance with any player you sign...

Blair didn't fire at tigers

Tomkins didn't fire at warriors

Anasta didn't fire at roosters

Jayne didn't fire for titans

Teams take risk with recruitment sometimes they come off sometimes they don't.

Without risk in business you will always just plot along and make they numbers my friend.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seriously bro?
Everybody in this sport cares about money. If that was the case, he would have signed for $100K, not the reported mega bucks.
Whether he gives it all to his Mrs and the kids, that's another story but you can't say he doesn't care about money, lol.
If he wants to be perceived as you say, as a great player, he wouldn't want to go to his rich daddy and ask for a loan of cash, would he!
He is his own man and whether daddy is rich or not is irrelevant.
I totally disagree. He went to the warriors on the cheap to get away from Sydney and get his head right. If he cared about money, why didnt he just stay here and at parra on $1.2 mill a season? I never said he would run to his dad for cash. I just said his family has money and its the least of his worries. How many players play with an injury just to play for their country or state? He decided to give his body time to recover properly so he can be 100% next year unlike his injury prone season this year with the warriors. That's how i see it.

Reactions: DT

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I totally disagree. He went to the warriors on the cheap to get away from Sydney and get his head right. If he cared about money, why didnt he just stay here and at parra on $1.2 mill a season? I never said he would run to his dad for cash. I just said his family has money and its the least of his worries. How many players play with an injury just to play for their country or state? He decided to give his body time to recover properly so he can be 100% next year unlike his injury prone season this year with the warriors. That's how i see it.
I think you answered your own question. He left Parra and the $1.2million because of his issues in Sydney, not because he didn't want the money.
He needed to get away from Sydney and he went to the Warriors cause of his relationship with the Warriors CEO. Warriors didn't have much left in the cap as didn't most other clubs. He was in a lot of shit with ties to Eddy Hayson and other things, so Warriors was the best option for him.
You can see it your way, but I see it my way. In my eyes, players are their for money, not for good looks.
If he wasn't interested in money, he would have stayed at Manly and played for free......

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No need to be facetious CJ, I have eaten enough humble pie this past week thank you.:smirk:
Not really. You need to eat more...blush...smirk...tears of joy...and the rest of the silly comments we get. Ok I'll wait for reply......like are you awake little boy.....or time for bed....

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Garbage news story today about him and his new fuck thing. This is gonna end well, wait til you see her lol.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Garbage news story today about him and his new fuck thing. This is gonna end well, wait til you see her lol.
Difference between her and his ex wife is crazy!

Let's hope she's genuine and doesn't fuck him about cause it's the last thing the club needs.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've seen her a few times at the Mens Gallery on Pitt Street

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This signing is going to bite us harder than the signings of a combined Hasler & Tony Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.