Official - Hasler sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im happy but no excuse for the next coach in my book. Top 8 or fuck off.. Hasler took over a turd in 2012 and got us to a gf I'm expecting top 8 atleast.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Happy days
Time to bring our culture back and be hated not mocked!

Hoping jimmy gets his chance
He has waited a while for crack

Honestly would be cut for him if he doesnt get it

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Off to the club for a few drinks!!! Yeah hah! This is the Best news I have heard since we made the grand final in 2012!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wasnt actually going to happen til too69u i mean MasterP i mean fuk whichever one actually made us know 110% in a PM
HASLER was gone after the Broncos game, i called it back then and said he would be sacked after the season is up to save a payout..

Btw Bmoz to the Dragons, talks are well advanced.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Due to a lack of professionalism, knowledge and appreciation I will be leaving this forum.
There are certain people within this organisation that have funny ways of dealing with things. I don't know if it's a lack of experience or education but it's ridiculous.
I will be taking all my contacts with me and ensuring that they no longer participate in this forum and likewise
I will no longer be associated with the forum either. Very disappointing after all the effort I've put in only to know that there's a bunch of inexperienced and unappreciative people behind this all so as I said you will not be hearing from me or any of associates again.
The only positive thing that came out of this all is a few good friends that I have made. Good bye all and all the best

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to a lack of professionalism, knowledge and appreciation I will be leaving this forum.
There are certain people within this organisation that have funny ways of dealing with things. I don't know if it's a lack of experience or education but it's ridiculous.
I will be taking all my contacts with me and ensuring that they no longer participate in this forum and likewise
I will no longer be associated with the forum either. Very disappointing after all the effort I've put in only to know that there's a bunch of inexperienced and unappreciative people behind this all so as I said you will not be hearing from me or any of associates again.
The only positive thing that came out of this all is a few good friends that I have made. Good bye all and all the best

I imagine thats similar to what des said today

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
HASLER was gone after the Broncos game, i called it back then and said he would be sacked after the season is up to save a payout..

Btw Bmoz to the Dragons, talks are well advanced.
Hope not bmoz is needed on the wing over Fucking Holland the dud

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Its been real bro

Peace out

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously man harden up people on here take the piss all the time dont take it personal just laugh and to rub it in that your taking your contacts etc are you dakar cause he used to threaten that crap - just take a deep breath and have a laugh today is a great day

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is too69u from zee the indian's account

I told yous last week that Des was getting sacked precisely on 19th of September 2017.

If you didnt get my pms sorry , you were not on the privileged pm list.

your truly

too69u

PS. you were already informed...maybe not all of you, but it always feels good to brag about it after it is already on the front page.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
hey come on guys.

it is a great moment for the clubs and its fans

go easy on Qld-Dog, lol
No chance about taking it easy on him...hes on his way to Des' house for a cuddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.