Get behind the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well we finally got what most fans wanted and in my opinion needed. Hasler and Castle are gone so it's up to the fans to get behind the team and club by any means possible buying memberships, going to as many games possible and buying merchandise. It could be a tough year or two while the new coach sorts out the mess left behind but the biggest problem is gone. I believe we will see the club back to its rightful place soon and let's all enjoy the journey back to the top!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we finally got what most fans wanted and in my opinion needed. Hasler and Castle are gone so it's up to the fans to get behind the team and club by any means possible buying memberships, going to as many games possible and buying merchandise. It could be a tough year or two while the new coach sorts out the mess left behind but the biggest problem is gone. I believe we will see the club back to its rightful place soon and let's all enjoy the journey back to the top!
I don't think it will be as tough as what it seems. Just look at how rejuvenated the players played like in the last three rounds. They will be bouncing!

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont think its as easy as getting rid of the coach considering the club only months ago extended his contract which tells me theres still some decision makers up top that need looking at

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fucking oath. Ill be getting my 'meme'bership soon lol. Will also buy a new jersey if the KIA sponsor is black or blue.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Time for everyone not renewing memberships in protest to renew memberships and to tell them why you are when you call them,i will be tomorrow

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really dnt see the future being that bleak
At the end of next season we have morris x2 eastwood off contract and we will not be paying for graham or kasiano at all either
This will surely give us room to move and make a decent play at what is available at the time

Today is the start of the rebuild and the bulldogs culture the one we start regaining today loves when everyone has written us off and we come from nowhere

Fuk i am so excited after today

We fukn bak!

GO THE DOGGIES !!

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Due to a lack of professionalism, knowledge and appreciation I will be leaving this forum.
There are certain people within this organisation that have funny ways of dealing with things. I don't know if it's a lack of experience or education but it's ridiculous.
I will be taking all my contacts with me and ensuring that they no longer participate in this forum and likewise
I will no longer be associated with the forum either. Very disappointing after all the effort I've put in only to know that there's a bunch of inexperienced and unappreciative people behind this all so as I said you will not be hearing from me or any of associates again.
The only positive thing that came out of this all is a few good friends that I have made. Good bye all and all the best

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Macguire is signed as coach then im done... cant deal for another 2-3years behind another impostor..

Pay will be coach or Dymock if my source is correct

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Won't renew until new coach is named. If they sign Maguire, forget it.
Good thought..if they get MacGuire or Tay..Tayl... dont even wanna say his name, you know the ex tigers coach dude....then it would be 2 steps forward, 2 steps back.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Due to a lack of professionalism, knowledge and appreciation I will be leaving this forum.
There are certain people within this organisation that have funny ways of dealing with things. I don't know if it's a lack of experience or education but it's ridiculous.
I will be taking all my contacts with me and ensuring that they no longer participate in this forum and likewise
I will no longer be associated with the forum either. Very disappointing after all the effort I've put in only to know that there's a bunch of inexperienced and unappreciative people behind this all so as I said you will not be hearing from me or any of associates again.
The only positive thing that came out of this all is a few good friends that I have made. Good bye all and all the best
You already made a thread on this pal. Adios

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You already made a thread on this pal. Adios

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Unless we sign McGuire, or that ex tigers coach dude whose name i refuse to say, i call a record number of memberships next year. Maybe just in time to save the boards butt at the election.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Unless we sign McGuire, or that ex tigers coach dude whose name i refuse to say, i call a record number of memberships next year. Maybe just in time to save the boards butt at the election.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The change was needed, I don't have an opinion on who should be the new coach but at least I'll be looking forward to 2018.
I had previously posted at least a few times that I believed Des was given the extension to entice Foran to our club,
The words " the agreement in regards to the extension of his contract was not binding" makes me think I was right about Foran only coming if Des was coach.
If foran succeeds it will have been a master stroke by Dib, Expect Turvey to be back on the board next Feb.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

100%?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Take a chill pill. Stick around and have some fun, It's only the Internet. You can always block people you don't wish to hear from.

Status
Not open for further replies.