Where to now since Hasler is goooooooooone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Start praying that they don't fck up by signing Maguire

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason taylor will get the job..

Attacking coach. No more settlers on the 5th tackle

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont mean to be rude, but perhaps you could just let people revel in the fact des is gone and let them be happy and excited about next year??
Yeh. I see your point. I was being a bit of a dick.

Don't get me wrong I am over the moon Des is gone. I am excited for 2018 and the rebuild. I just dont think we have the troops to make the 8 let alone the top 4.

I'll definitely be renewing my membership and supporting the club through the next phase

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that hasler has finally been sacked there will surely be a massive shake up at the bulldogs.
Who will be the next bulldogs coach? Will lichaa be re-signed? Who else will be moved on? Dib? Will any olayers be moved on? Will foran still honor his contract? Can Mbye finally show us the goods under a new coach? Will cleeland partner foran next year? Can Mbye play fullback? Will the bulldogs of old return next year? Can we consistently score more then 14 points, win, lose or draw? Will tolman still be tackled on the 4th in every set? Will klemmer play front row? Will jackson be made captain? How will the team harmony go without reynolds? Can we make the top 8? The list goes on and on!!!

Personally i dont think it will not take us years to rebuild. I honestly think that under a new coach and with a new direction we will be very competitive. Im confident that we can make the 8. I think mbye and foran will shine, jackson will be our captain, cleeland will definitely see some fg, id like to see mbye play fullback but im very doubtful.

What do you think?
I'm all for at least trying Mbye at FB, it would never have happened under Des.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Simple game plan-build a team bond - get them fit not fat- run hard and straight -support the ball runner - deep backline and play to their strengths its not rocket science des has over complicated it

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now that hasler has finally been sacked there will surely be a massive shake up at the bulldogs.
Who will be the next bulldogs coach? Will lichaa be re-signed? Who else will be moved on? Dib? Will any olayers be moved on? Will foran still honor his contract? Can Mbye finally show us the goods under a new coach? Will cleeland partner foran next year? Can Mbye play fullback? Will the bulldogs of old return next year? Can we consistently score more then 14 points, win, lose or draw? Will tolman still be tackled on the 4th in every set? Will klemmer play front row? Will jackson be made captain? How will the team harmony go without reynolds? Can we make the top 8? The list goes on and on!!!

Personally i dont think it will not take us years to rebuild. I honestly think that under a new coach and with a new direction we will be very competitive. Im confident that we can make the 8. I think mbye and foran will shine, jackson will be our captain, cleeland will definitely see some fg, id like to see mbye play fullback but im very doubtful.

What do you think?
You have many great questions ... time will tell.. I hope we come up with the right answers..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
where to from now?

up , up and away!!!!!!!!

trust me we will see the true potential of these players

liccha in last 3 games was only a glimpse of what to come next year.

Insha-Allah!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh. I see your point. I was being a bit of a dick.

Don't get me wrong I am over the moon Des is gone. I am excited for 2018 and the rebuild. I just dont think we have the troops to make the 8 let alone the top 4.

I'll definitely be renewing my membership and supporting the club through the next phase
Cheers mate. No harm done. There are a lot of good teams in the NRL so its a tough ask to make the 8, let alone the too 4, but i have hope. Especially now that haslers gone.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have many great questions ... time will tell.. I hope we come up with the right answers..
And there are many more that keep coming to mind. Lol im just super excited now that haslers gone!!! Seriously, anything could happen next year. If you look at how excited all of us fans are right now about not having hasler coach us next year, just imagine how happy the players are!!!!!!!!!!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the head coach is not Dymock, then whoever the new head coach is should put a broom stick through the entire current coaching staff!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I won't get too far ahead over the news. Good that they announced it now, and not into next year. A follow up announcement of who the new coach is would be welcome before training re-starts in November.

What is needed is to re-establish the Bulldog culture; which pretty well means an ex-Bulldog as coach. I won't expect too much in 2018; but will look for a big improvement with new troops. Top eight is possible.

I will renew my membership also.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I won't get too far ahead over the news. Good that they announced it now, and not into next year. A follow up announcement of who the new coach is would be welcome before training re-starts in November.

What is needed is to re-establish the Bulldog culture; which pretty well means an ex-Bulldog as coach. I won't expect too much in 2018; but will look for a big improvement with new troops. Top eight is possible.

I will renew my membership also.
Would love to see the difference between this years membership numbers and next years!!!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We have a very poor roster littered with plodders.

We lack quality in key positions.

Our backs with the exception of Montoya and possibly Brenko are impotent.

I would start by clearing the decks and starting from scratch.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have a very poor roster littered with plodders.

We lack quality in key positions.

Our backs with the exception of Montoya and possibly Brenko are impotent.

I would start by clearing the decks and starting from scratch.
Sorry mate, but i strongly disagree. And under a new coach im sure there will be a massive difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.