Grow some balls Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
name a team in the competiton that has done better than us? apart from the obvious melbourne champ. lets speak logic who will get better results than des as a coach who is up for the job now.
Anybody!

Reactions: GDR

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
we talk about the high flyers who we all want to be like. cronulla get bundled out by cowboys week 1 with most of there players playing with half a leg ( cooper, coote martin( scott thurston oneill all out also) , roosters we all want to be them don't we!! minor premiers for 3 years in a row win 1 premiership followed by a wooden spoon and a open cheque book. Get a grip if we had won 1 of the two grandifnals we'd praising him as one of the greatest coaches we have had . Yes i know it is a IF but its on the players on the big day. If your coaching is good enough to make a grand final its pretty much good enough to win the competition if your players turn up. Reality is des still has a better track record that pretty much every coach in the comp. only issue is he doesnt have that 1 premiership under his belt as a bulldog.
There was no plan B in either GF, that was a major issue.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the players stopped learning.
True to a degree however, there were also players that just did not pull their fingers out when needed. Most are gone but there are still a couple HANGERONNERS still hanging around like a spare dick at a Honeymoon!!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was with you up until "Not the administrators. Not the board." They were stupid enough to re-sign him for 2 more years when the only reason was to quell the media hysteria.
No one knows the details of the new contract and whether or not there is an exit clause in our favor, if there isn't the responsible should be sacked no excuses !

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sick of the Des bashing when Dymock and the team were equally responsible for what was produced on the field.

Yeah but dymock is not the boss and the players that he has recruited and signed on big money are not that good so they can't do much better.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Des Hasler, deserves every opportunity to rebuild the team he built. Yes were shit he knows that, back ended deals put us in this position but is also the reason why we made two grand finals. all the powerful teams do it, he also is trying to rectify things . If you were to let go des atleast have a professional replace and clearly there is no one better for the job. He is stubborn in his ways all big coaches are like that , only way you could be a nrl coach. Got to have strong belief in what you do , yes it backfired but hes realised and adjusted his game. if you want to be with him when were at the top might aswell stick with him when hes at the bottom. I for one would hate to see him go well at another club because that is exactly what he is going to do.Many coaches with great rosters could not make it to the big dance and hes made it twice with fairly average rosters. Teams like warriors, roosters,brisbane have had stronger rosters. only roosters have won a premiership in those 3 and lets be honest manly got robbed that game. He has still alot to offer ,it is frustrating watching us like this but we were a basket case prior to des and he has turned us into a team that everyone has high expectations of every year. I believe next year will be a improvement on this year but are still a year off building a premiership team . our window will come and des has proven that he can get us to the big day again. You got to be in it to win it unfortunately we never got up on that day. Anyways each to their own opinion. 10am i believe des will be sacked unfortunately with no respected replacement.

Mate that first grand final he did not build the team that was Kevin moores team and that was all Kasiano and barba

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des Hasler, deserves every opportunity to rebuild the team he built. Yes were shit he knows that, back ended deals put us in this position but is also the reason why we made two grand finals. all the powerful teams do it, he also is trying to rectify things . If you were to let go des atleast have a professional replace and clearly there is no one better for the job. He is stubborn in his ways all big coaches are like that , only way you could be a nrl coach. Got to have strong belief in what you do , yes it backfired but hes realised and adjusted his game. if you want to be with him when were at the top might aswell stick with him when hes at the bottom. I for one would hate to see him go well at another club because that is exactly what he is going to do.Many coaches with great rosters could not make it to the big dance and hes made it twice with fairly average rosters. Teams like warriors, roosters,brisbane have had stronger rosters. only roosters have won a premiership in those 3 and lets be honest manly got robbed that game. He has still alot to offer ,it is frustrating watching us like this but we were a basket case prior to des and he has turned us into a team that everyone has high expectations of every year. I believe next year will be a improvement on this year but are still a year off building a premiership team . our window will come and des has proven that he can get us to the big day again. You got to be in it to win it unfortunately we never got up on that day. Anyways each to their own opinion. 10am i believe des will be sacked unfortunately with no respected replacement.
Until recently I had the same faith in Des
But year after year our football was so bad I kept on believing we are just flying under the radar then I realized there is no radar
Damn we are not even flying
Reality is DES IS DESTROYING US :rage:
My faith now is only In the true people of my club

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
name a team in the competiton that has done better than us? apart from the obvious melbourne champ. lets speak logic who will get better results than des as a coach who is up for the job now.
Statistically we look to be successful without wining a premiership
Don't forget football is entertainment
We have been dead boring since 2013
I don't know if you are entertained
I know I am not

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know everyone on here is in a rush for an announcement but i doubt the club is gonna be quick with it considering the off season has just started and i don't think we have a CEO till the end of the world cup. I doubt the board would be comfortable in castle being involved in these decisions seeing as though shes on the way out
So let's fkn wait then whilst Pay gets the English gig and we are left with ..... wait for it
Des !
Or even worse.... Madge or dymock

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Until recently I had the same faith in Des
But year after year our football was so bad I kept on believing we are just flying under the radar then I realized there is no radar
Damn we are not even flying
Reality is DES IS DESTROYING US :rage:
My faith now is only In the true people of my club
Why thank you DV, I really appreciate your good faith in me and (my club??)...."OUR CLUB"! sounds a lot better to me.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another reminder to some
Des is GONE
And before it gets announced
Be reminded
Greenberg ORIGINALLY signed Des to be in FULL CONTROL of football
The results are:
Des destroyed our playing roster and our playing style.
Not Dymock. Not the players. Not the administrators. Not the board.
And certainly not the ground keeper !
The mascot?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I cannot for the life of me understand how some people still want Des to stay.
That's because even though we all support the Dogs, it does not mean we all have the same opinion.........simple as that!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only time we can make a difference is when we vote in February... Until then, dabba deeebo (dib), has the upper hand in decisions been made at the club! Sit tight, enjoy the speculation, crack a shitload of jokes, don't stress, have fun, and lots of laughs!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Pay isnt appointed, I fel there will be a concerted attack on Dib and his associates. I think Paul Dunn has been sounding out people to mount his challenge.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Pay isnt appointed, I fel there will be a concerted attack on Dib and his associates. I think Paul Dunn has been sounding out people to mount his challenge.
Paul Dunn is a fool, he has tried before and failed for good reason.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has done the unthinkable- back end deals where players like Eastwood Morris twins graham mbye are getting over 1 mill
Boring tactics that is killing the players careers(good eg lichha ) absolutely killed this guy!
Add no value to preview or post match conference
Never can blame himself just our performance

Show him the door! He will continue to do what he has been doing

Madges interview is exactly what is happening here

Persisting with the same shit and expecting different results

Cut him now before we lose pay!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has done the unthinkable- back end deals where players like Eastwood Morris twins graham mbye are getting over 1 mill
Boring tactics that is killing the players careers(good eg lichha ) absolutely killed this guy!
Add no value to preview or post match conference
Never can blame himself just our performance

Show him the door! He will continue to do what he has been doing

Madges interview is exactly what is happening here

Persisting with the same shit and expecting different results

Cut him now before we lose pay!

Who? Dunn!

Status
Not open for further replies.