Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We won't score 3 tries, we are buckleys chance of that happening!
Na we're a chance of scoring 3. Manlys defence has been piss poor recently so there's a chance we will score 3 instead of our usual 2.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We play Sunday. Why did we convince Hoppa to play Sundays. Would have been nice seeing someone else have a go at the back.

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
WE ARE OVER THE CAP ?. this will go down as the worst run club in nrl history what idiots we have . it is beyond belief that this club could be so poorly run
our roster isn't worth 5 mill if you look at the way we play . soon as we get rid of des & ray the better we will be
who believes anything that dipshit Dib says ,next he will have some positive spin that everything is ok must be watching different team than I have

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone heard mbye to fullback and lichaa to 9?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No. And it won't happen.
Well it won't happen under Des lol. Also imagine making that move now against DCE and Greens kicking game hahaha. Will be out of position so much.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well it won't happen under Des lol. Also imagine making that move now against DCE and Greens kicking game hahaha. Will be out of position so much.
Lol yup. Exactly what i was getting at...

I would still like to see it happen though. Only nuffties would judge his defensive positioning after 1 game against great kickers

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard mbye to fullback and lichaa to 9?
Hoppa still slow down back, good spot for Mbye next year, Hoppa to centre and Garvey promoted.
If we score today out biggest problem is turning the ball over after the kick, we are just not respecting possession, getting consecutive sets and playing down the right end of the field.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Throw the gameplan out the window

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Hoppa still slow down back, good spot for Mbye next year, Hoppa to centre and Garvey promoted.
If we score today out biggest problem is turning the ball over after the kick, we are just not respecting possession, getting consecutive sets and playing down the right end of the field.
I haven't noticed anything with the limited opportunities that Garvey has had to promote him for next year. I am hoping that Woolford kid can take the next step. That being said we have that Nu Brown kid from Sharks coming next year too. I'm not seeing much value in Hoppa, certainly not at FB other than being safe. I prefer attacking options from the FB, behind the 8 ball these days if you don't. I think Mbye at FB must be tried.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
40 nil we are at rock bottom what more for des to get punted dib you clown

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
10 million dollar thieves if you ask me
That's criminal in all honesty absolute criminal
Should be an automatic reason why this useless board is overturned in Feb. The fact that this dud squad is over the cap vs what the Storm, Roosters, Sharks, Broncos etc... have is just murder

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WE ARE OVER THE CAP ?. this will go down as the worst run club in nrl history what idiots we have . it is beyond belief that this club could be so poorly run
our roster isn't worth 5 mill if you look at the way we play . soon as we get rid of des & ray the better we will be
who believes anything that dipshit Dib says ,next he will have some positive spin that everything is ok must be watching different team than I have
Firstly the eels have that worst run club prize and I don't think many can overtake, going on record to say we will plan to be over the cap like they did. What we did was plan poorly for a cap figure that wasn't set in stone

DaddyCool

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol. Resign - so not focused on my spelling in my rage
know how you feel...
But as a Manly supporter, feel free to re-sign Des for as long as you want him :grinning:
FWIW, never saw it panning out this way.

Please don't kill our semi final hopes today:worried:

Status
Not open for further replies.