Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That is pretty spot on. Some of the boys in ISP have not spat the dummy as they probably could have being ignored for a call up. They deserve a chance and under Georgallis could possibly get it.
I'd be happy for it to happen. I think a few of the players from the ISP squad could easily step into NRL footy next season. Georgallis wants an NRL gig so why not give him a chance next season and let him bring up some of the players he worked with this season.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's good they can put a side to the sword because this Tigers team is terrible.
First grade could learn a lot from them. ISP have had an absolutely shocking couple of years after being a bit of a power in that grade prior to that. Georgalllis has got them firing now and finals bound. Rhyse Martin needs to get a shot at top grade too along with Cleeland. Goal kicking forward with a lot to like.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd be happy for it to happen. I think a few of the players from the ISP squad could easily step into NRL footy next season. Georgallis wants an NRL gig so why not give him a chance next season and let him bring up some of the players he worked with this season.
You would not get that suggestion past Des or Dib because it makes complete sense so hopefully both will end up going. Time has come to change the way of thinking at the club.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You would not get that suggestion past Des or Dib because it makes complete sense so hopefully both will end up going. Time has come to change the way of thinking at the club.
Yh true haha. It just looks like the smart move to give him a 1/2 year contract starting from next season and see what he can do while we continue to look at all options instead of rushing into a decision.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
First grade could learn a lot from them. ISP have had an absolutely shocking couple of years after being a bit of a power in that grade prior to that. Georgalllis has got them firing now and finals bound. Rhyse Martin needs to get a shot at top grade too along with Cleeland. Goal kicking forward with a lot to like.
I agree, I have been to the majority on the games this year and it's a massive improvement. Reimis Smith has also returned to form and his pace is back. The back line really has some depth now Tom Carr has been one of the better players in the last few weeks and can't even get a start.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Playing a bit of Devils advocate here but the ISP team started looking good as soon as Frawley stopped playing in it....

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
48-4. FMD the NRL side takes 6 weeks to score that.

Should swap the whole ISP backline into the NRL side and swap coaches

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Playing a bit of Devils advocate here but the ISP team started looking good as soon as Frawley stopped playing in it....
Doesn't surprise me. The one game he was in that I watched earlier this year he just seemed to be running in circles. He did well with his kicks but the rest of it was rubbish and we were getting flogged at the time. He goes and they start playing winning footy.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
48-4. FMD the NRL side takes 6 weeks to score that.

Should swap the whole ISP backline into the NRL side and swap coaches
Usually our NRL side is the 4....they lose and only score 4 on a GOOD day!

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JUST A THOUGHT: At the beginning of the year I recall our ISP team was up the shit, did their form turn around when it started to look as though Des might be sacked, and as a result the ISP players thought they had some chance of promotion hence moral lifted and success followed.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We were 3xwins and 6xlosses for the first 9 rounds.
Since Rnd 10, we haven't lost a game.
This is a worry cause we are going into the last Rnd (Rnd 25) of the normal comp and we have had a very long run of wins.
I just hope the boys can sustain the winning run all the way through and win the GF!
Coincidentally, we are playing Illawarra in the last round and they must win to stay in 8th spot.
They lose and Wenty wins, Wenty will leapfrog the Cutters.....could be the same that we beat the Dragons in the last round and they miss out too!! :yum::tonguewink:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We were 3xwins and 6xlosses for the first 9 rounds.
Since Rnd 10, we haven't lost a game.
This is a worry cause we are going into the last Rnd (Rnd 25) of the normal comp and we have had a very long run of wins.
I just hope the boys can sustain the winning run all the way through and win the GF!
Coincidentally, we are playing Illawarra in the last round and they must win to stay in 8th spot.
They lose and Wenty wins, Wenty will leapfrog the Cutters.....could be the same that we beat the Dragons in the last round and they miss out too!! :yum::tonguewink:
First time in over 12 months I've been genuinely excited about anything bulldogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice to see a Bulldogs side sitting in the Top 4 for once.
We are 3rd but Penrith have a game in hand against the Bears @ 6pm.

http://live.nswrl.com.au/comp/3ec60a38ee446fb80?r=f9961da1143771ef2
It doesn't really matter too much where they finish aslong as it's in the top 4 to get the second chance in the semis. They usually play the semi's at a neutral ground so there's no home ground advantage and Wyong have already wrapped up the minor premiership.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter too much where they finish aslong as it's in the top 4 to get the second chance in the semis. They usually play the semi's at a neutral ground so there's no home ground advantage and Wyong have already wrapped up the minor premiership.
Yeah, I know but would have loved to see them in the top 2.
It's been a while since we have seen any of our sides at the top.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know but would have loved to see them in the top 2.
It's been a while since we have seen any of our sides at the top.
Least we will have something to watch in after the season is over. We will give the comp a massive shake once we get Taulau and Saunders back.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
our first grade team would beat them 24-14

Status
Not open for further replies.