Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Where are the lads playing this week?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Was going to head out and watch this game, but I'm just over an hour from Campbelltown each way, and running out of time before we head away on holidays on Monday.

Much to do, too little time... so have got to cut something and it'll probably be attending that game.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was going to head out and watch this game, but I'm just over an hour from Campbelltown each way, and running out of time before we head away on holidays on Monday.

Much to do, too little time... so have got to cut something and it'll probably be attending that game.
Is this on radio by any chance..

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The ISP team has youth and Speed. The NRL side has old slow plodders

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Martin with another try and 100% with the boot so far. Had him in my 17 before a ball was kicked this year tbh. But na, obviously we don't need a line running edge forward with high workrate in the side that also kicks goals :tearsofjoy:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sitting at computer listening to Steele Sports for second half of ISP; have the Union on Channel 7 as I am over watching the Storm get away with constant infringements in the ruck and play the ball. They just take it to the nth degree in taking their time getting off the tackled player, yet Newcastle is pinged straight away. Highlight was finally seeing a ref grow some balls to send a Storm player ( Bromwich) t o the sin bin after 1 1/2 minutes for a professional foul. Laughed out loud at referee Smith trying to argue the toss. He is an absolute flog.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In again 28-4 ktc. Abbey. Have bombed about three or four, score could have been a lot worse.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tyrone RANUKU PHILLIPS (3m)
Rhyse MARTIN (20m)
Richie KENNAR (39m)
Craig GARVEY (45m)
Bradley ABBEY (49m)

Rhyse Martin five conversions....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I still think Georgallis will be our coach next season tbh. This team has improved massively since the start of the season...makes you think positions are up for grabs next season for both players and staff.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Phillips in again, Cleeland dusting them up.

Can't believe he can't get a crack in first grade also.

Martin playing well again also....

Commentators giving MOM to Garvey.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still think Georgallis will be our coach next season tbh. This team has improved massively since the start of the season...makes you think positions are up for grabs next season for both players and staff.
That is pretty spot on. Some of the boys in ISP have not spat the dummy as they probably could have being ignored for a call up. They deserve a chance and under Georgallis could possibly get it.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's good they can put a side to the sword because this Tigers team is terrible.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reimis Smith in for a try now 38-4 ktc.

Status
Not open for further replies.