Jarryd Hayne to the Bulldogs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've heard that Jarryd Hayne has came out and said if the coach doesn't want him to he'll be happy to leave, I've also heard that they're both not communicating to each other ,
We're in need for a fb but unfortunately no space in the cap.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The reason the coach & most of the Titans players don't talk to him is because he is a lazy trainer & a complete prick.

He used to hide in the toilets to escape training.

So they have to lock them so the selfish prick trains.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The reason the coach & most of the Titans players don't talk to him is because he is a lazy trainer & a complete prick.

He used to hide in the toilets to escape training.

So they have to lock them so the selfish prick trains.
Spot on. Very lazy trainer. Never puts in so it's bad for his team mates. Was royalty at parra so got by on his game day performances. But as a big money marque recruit he was savaged by the playing group at the titans.

In all honesty used to be a game breaker but NFL stuffed him up. Before he left I would have had him in the team, but on current form and attitude you blow a million bux on someone that would pull out of training/matches with the slighter strain.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posted a few weeks ago that our club could make a with the Titans a few of our plooders for Hayne at the time thought it could have been a win win for both clubs.
But now instead of a win win I think it would be a lose lose for both clubs.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hayne is over rated. Think about it, which team has he played for has done any good, apart from eels making the finals once a decade ago and i think 1 origin series win in about 10 series.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
He believes he is entitled to 1 million a season, he's not worth 250K with what he's done this season at Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.