For him
And someone cheap and quick and strong ffs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Be fucking mint to get him back. But he will end up playing for another Rugby side imo.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming Rugby fuck him over and blame him when we lose the Bledisloe again, sign him for 2019.

We are fucked for 2018 already, need to look to 2019. Let Rona have his Wallaby dream next year.

2019 we will be rid of most of he Deadwood contracts.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He wont come back as long as Des is there...
Why would you want him back?? he did a Barber and wanted a release to move back to Perth for Family reasons and play Rugby besides I thought his second season with us was very ordinary indeed! I would want him back like I would want barber back.............. never!!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Des re signed slow arse Holland and Hoppa instead

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would you want him back?? he did a Barber and wanted a release to move back to Perth for Family reasons and play Rugby besides I thought his second season with us was very ordinary indeed! I would want him back like I would want barber back.............. never!!
Big difference not holding nothing against a fella doing whatever for his family. From memory he was clean skin.
Barba was a coke head woman bashing piece of shit that was not doing shit for his family. Still pisses me of that the club swept a whole pile of shit under the rug to save his arse.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thats not the correct story about wanting to go to Perth for family reasons...

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was good the first year but didn't look like his heart was in it in the second year. Good player but with the money Bmoz would free up there'll be plenty of good options for that money.
Second year he played mainly centre. He is more suited to wing then FB.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The dumb thing is that Rona was contracted for 2017 with us & we let him go! I bet he is glad he left when he did.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des will fit him easily he will pay him $1 in 2018 then when he becomes a fossil he will back pay him 3 million for the next 2 years that's des plan easy

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rona named to start on the wing for the Wallabies in the first Bledisloe this weekend

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now thay he has cracked the Wallabies, and considering he can't even play SOO in league, I don't see him coming back anytime soon.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
World Cup in 2019 in Japan
No chance if he starts to play on a regular basis till 2020

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew Voss has stated that the Western Force are gone.

Curtis Rona? Buckleys chance i guess...
Why would he want to come back to league? He's a wallaby now so will be earning big bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.