Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We don't have to get the Spoon to realise we are shit this season tbh
That be true. Its looking very likely we will be 15th, Tigers 16th. I wont be getting our season result printed on any T shirts.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thats all that separates us from the 2017 Wooden Spoon

If we get the spoon in Round 26 we should turn up to the game and celebrate it like its a good thing

Spoon Agenda 2017
I'll go to Parra Leagues to pick up a few wooden spoons lol

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Newcastle have scored nearly 100 more points than us !
Let in shit loads more than us but who's counting

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And if we hadn't jagged that last minute try against the Knights we would be 2 points off last place ( tigers still to play ) and level with the Knights on 16 points !!
What a fuckin pathetic effort

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely if we get the spoon, it's the end of Des
Unfortunately it's a long shot, the poor knights would have to win at least two out of the following games, storm,raiders and sharks. That is provided we loose all 3 of our remaining games (which actually is quite likely i must say).

Reactions: DT

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately it's a long shot, the poor knights would have to win at least two out of the following games, storm,raiders and sharks. That is provided we loose all 3 of our remaining games (which actually is quite likely i must say).
True that
What a shame

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fact is things are so bad we are actually talking about this!

Reactions: DT

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They beat the Raiders last year and almost beat the storm as well. I can see them winning 2 out of 3 after tonight performance.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The spoon is a real chance: Manly will get our +/- to where the Knights and Tigers are.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming the only chance of points we have is against Titans, we could get 12th, which would be a massive overachievement.

Based on the more likely scenario that we'll fail in every game, we'll likely be 14th or 15th which is more like where we deserve to be.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mathematically we are still in line for the wooden spoon.

Which IMO is better than finishing 2nd or 3rd last.

Call me crazy but sometimes you've got to hit rock bottom to make a change..

At this point des still thinks his game plan is a winner .He'll look at statistics from last year same time and see a resemblance between the roosters and us .

But being wooden spooners is something that will tarnish his reputation as a coach.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
If Brock Lamb had of kicked the ball into touch and not into Mbye we would've been certainties already

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It hard to do damage with a wooden spoon unless u shove it somewhere it doesnt belong.. club officials better watchout if we finish last

Status
Not open for further replies.