Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any substance to the Gareth bale rumours or is it just more of the same
Bs?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure

But in any case I read Neymar will be getting 500,000 pounds a week AFTER TAX

That's INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd love 500, 000 pounds after tax a decade, that's $1582.00 per week in Aussie dollars take home!!!!!!!!

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The gulf in class between both sides telling ... the boys had a go. Definitely looked better with Rashford on the left wing in the second half. Don't know why he didn't play Martial since he tore apart Carhajal in the game a few weeks ago

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
fking optus i cant find the full game reply so i'll just watch the highlights again

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roms almost had a hatty on EPL-club debut.

I am expecting to see Lindelof slowly brought into the fold, similiar to Mikky last year.

Speaking of Mikky = 8-)

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Please tell he didn't say they were going to win the league ... they have no depth whatsoever
There are 2 weeks left in the transfer period. Rest assured most big clubs will be making more signings . In our case I can see 2 to 3 players coming. The roster isn't finalised yet.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are 2 weeks left in the transfer period. Rest assured most big clubs will be making more signings . In our case I can see 2 to 3 players coming. The roster isn't finalised yet.
Well it looks like you guys will have the Coutinho money to play with. VVD and Keira coming your way

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
His close to re-signing with Inter.
That doesn't really mean much tbh. That could just be to boost his agents fee if a transfer does happen.

But even if we sign no one I'm happy with the squad, it'll challenge for the EPL but not champions league yet

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mourinho putting out the Robben feelers in the press. Yeah I don't think we will get anyone else