Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just a bit of a quip there Chris. :expressionless:The only thing we should need to fire us up is the fact that we are the Bulldogs.....
Sorry, I got what you were saying, and my response wasn't directed at your comment; I'm just already worked up about the way we will be humiliated tonight, and it makes me not a nice person to be around. Even the dog has gone into hiding. If we win, I'll be even more furious because it means we could have rescued the season weeks ago but didn't give a shit.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously? Stanley at half back. Des should have selected himself as the 7

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry, I got what you were saying, and my response wasn't directed at your comment; I'm just already worked up about the way we will be humiliated tonight, and it makes me not a nice person to be around. Even the dog has gone into hiding. If we win, I'll be even more furious because it means we could have rescued the season weeks ago but didn't give a shit.
What if we had a punch up on the field would that help .. A little? :grinning:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder if Pritchard will haunt us or just do nothing like he has done all season

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For all his faults, Folkes used to get the team motivated against Parra. If memories right, Folkes had a good record against them.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Stanley at half back ....bahaha des has lost the fucking plot. One good thing though, no more lichaa, only took des nearly 3 seasons to figure that one out

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And here comes the rain
Parra forwards run harder tackle harder and do everything harder than our cream puffs

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All good mate and no offence taken what so ever. I share your fear and I wholeheartedly agree with your last comment.

It has been one of those years most certainly. There have been times when we have looked like doing something but then we retreat back into the useless tactics of trying to defend a small lead by 'playing it safe'. We have thrown the ball around in games and looked likely but we shut up shop then the forwards once again get in the way and take useless hit ups or use sideways running. Players have been out of sorts and it is like a domino effect; we play panic catch up footy most games and we have just simply lost the wherewith-all to come up with an effective play inside our opponents ten. What has been the most alarming trend is the lack of points.It is difficult to fathom why we could not step up when we had the chance to jump up the table due to other sides losing and presenting the ideal opportunity to make a run for the top eight. The first part of the season is a blur but from memory we have been nowhere near the eight for the majority of the later part of the season.

Be kind to the dog, lol.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if Pritchard will haunt us or just do nothing like he has done all season
I dont think he will haunt us at all. As sad as i was to see him go, i think management made the right decisuon to move him on when they did. He hardly set the world on fire in the uk, and he has barely had an impact for the eels this year.
IIn saying this though, id rather we had kept him and offloaded eastwood and dorothy.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Now it's all about completions lol wet weather football. Kickng game is even more important. I'd be bringing on Frawley at the 20 minute mark.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could have something to do with $2.75.....

That is one big if, I am not at all confident we can even score a point let alone manage a win. We have really only had one sort of form this year and that is poor. Most depressed I have been about a season for a long time and I have seen some stinkers.....
Something has to give soon. The club can't keep going down this spiral. I want to win but i want des gone so badly that i want parra to fire up. Either way it won't make a difference.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously? Stanley at half back. Des should have selected himself as the 7

To my knowledge he has not played at half before and had the grand total of 4 games at 5/8 for the Dragons. Des is surely taking the p@ss, right??? Bet it is a smokescreen, Chase will play in the forwards and either Kasiano or Graham to half.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Something has to give soon. The club can't keep going down this spiral. I want to win but i want des gone so badly that i want parra to fire up. Either way it won't make a difference.
Rock and a hard place. Never want to see my team lose but they have certainly done plenty of it this year.Never want to see Parra beat us but they have done plenty of that over the last few games between the teams.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rock and a hard place. Never want to see my team lose but they have certainly done plenty of it this year.Never want to see Parra beat us but they have done plenty of that over the last few games between the teams.
Agreed. I just want to win so i can have s weekend not ruined by the team for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.