This is how stupid some people are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This blonde lesbian/vegan/feminist etc... (you get me @Realist90), bought a chocolate cake today. Why? To celebrate Harry Potheads birthday with her work colleagues. She didn't eat any of this chocolate cake. Why? Because, as I might have mentioned, she's a vegan.

The stupidity of this kind of stupid idiot defies belief.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Friggin' hell. Most of that is stupid but the Vegan part is the worst part. She's not eating it but is still buying it which is worse 'cause you're actually creating animal waste.

The whole point with Vegans is that they're meant to minimise the amount of trauma on the animal. If you're buying the product then you're not actually Vegan. Or is she one of those really stupid hippies who doesn't eat animal products 'cause she thinks they're bad for her?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Depends on why she is a vegan I suppose.

I think if she is happy to give other people cake despite not eating it herself, in a way, she should be applauded - a bit like if you went to her joint and she cooked you a steak.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well that's the whole point. This chocolate cake has dairy in it so she's not eating it.

To me this chick is a hippie who is really stupid and doesn't eat animal products but obviously has no problem with those who do... meaning, as you said @Hacky McAxe - she's not really a vegan.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Depends on why she is a began I suppose.

I think if she is happy to give other people cake despite not eating it herself, in a way, she should be applauded - a bit like if you went to her joint and she cooked you a steak.
I guarantee you if this bitch invites me to her home for steak she will poison it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This blonde lesbian/vegan/feminist etc... (you get me @Realist90), bought a chocolate cake today. Why? To celebrate Harry Potheads birthday with her work colleagues. She didn't eat any of this chocolate cake. Why? Because, as I might have mentioned, she's a vegan.

Lol ffs that type of female is on the rise these days. I just can't deal anymore

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
So shes celebrating a birthday for someone that doesnt exist, and bought a cake that she wont eat? Fknlmao

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's hear it wolfy, do tell us my friend.
Haha I don't know if it's as stupid but once I got asked if all the people in the emergency waiting room were waiting to see a doctor, I said no they're here for the vending machine..

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I bet you work in a health related industry

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Say thanks for the cake, wish harry a happy b.day, munch that chocolate cake, you get more cause she ain't eating it.
why turn a good story bad?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If lesbians are so against men and penises, can someone explain why they fuck each other with penis shaped objects?
Because most of em are pigs that cant get flesh peen, give any lesbian a time machine set it to 10 minutes before they " decided " to become gristle flickers and present them a fresh cock .the would be drooling harder than a dog at a butcher shop window.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

She was definitely fingered by an uncle ,which has had a major impact on why she now suffers from the mental retardation

Status
Not open for further replies.