Teams no longer fear us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Robbo

Waterboy
Reaction score
I have followed the Dogs for 40 years and feel the team has lost its aura.
Opposition teams are no longer scared of us.
They know they only have to score 2 tries and they will win.
Whats the answer?
Get rid of Des at end of season and new coach will have the same cattle?
Keep Des and get rid of some players to free up cash for Cronk?
Sack Des now and sign up caretaker coach with same players and see what improvement happens between now and end of season with new game plan and fresh ideas?
I remember the 70's when we had Geoff Robinson and Gary Dowling and the crowd would rise to their feet every time they got the ball....... ah those were the days..
Thoughts guys.....
This is my first post but we need to show some urgentcy like Robbo used to do running in with his socks down.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The scoreboard attendant loves it when we play.. like a day off for them

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What's the answer?

A coach with a shit game plan that has drained all skill, speed, creativity, freedom, and enjoyment from a squad and who has a continued sequence of players consistently regressing in form, is your answer

Wild Robbo

Waterboy
Reaction score
What's the answer?

A coach with a shit game plan that has drained all skill, speed, creativity, freedom, and enjoyment from a squad and who has a continued sequence of players consistently regressing in form, is your answer

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said this a year ago....sides look forward to playing the dogs, they pencil in 2 points ahead of the game and all their backs are licking their chops at the chance for some highlight reel shit. We've become a joke...there's no mongrel at all....softest side in history

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why would they fear us ?
I remember before the finals last year, a player was quoted as saying "we love playing the bulldogs, the easiest team in the comp to defend"
Makes me sick, just typing it.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would they fear us ?
I remember before the finals last year, a player was quoted as saying "we love playing the bulldogs, the easiest team in the comp to defend"
Makes me sick, just typing it.
"Easiest team to defend against because we know what they're going to do"

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whats the answer?
Sack Des now and sign up caretaker coach with same players and see what improvement happens between now and end of season with new game plan and fresh ideas?
I remember the 70's when we had Geoff Robinson and Gary Dowling and the crowd would rise to their feet every time they got the ball....... ah those were the days..
Thoughts guys.....
This is my first post but we need to show some urgentcy like Robbo used to do running in with his socks down.
Welcome Wild Robbo.

A new coach with fresh ideas will make alot of difference. I still believe there are some talented players in our group and some talented players in the lower grades.

Get someone who isn't afraid to cut the deadwood and promote players that deserve it and you'll see a whole new team.

I don't believe we can challenge for a premiership in the near future (we need better players in key positions) but we can definitely be in a better position than where we are at the moment.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the dogs have been a non factor for years. barba has been the only player teams have had to worry about in the last 10 years

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
fear us no team has any fear for the dogs at all I would say they are laughing at us worst attack in the comp . Remember the dogs of war every team feared us then , for crying out loud the great el magic is going to outscore the whole 2017 team . Think something might be not working des but you keep doing the same shit that will fix it . what did we do wrong to get this idiot ?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I fear watching them

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Fear?!?! Mate we are the laughing stock of the NRL

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The only thing other teams fear about facing us, is injury to their own teammates.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whats the answer?
Thoughts guys.....
Welcome Robbo,I have joined the kennel recently myself and have found it to be a great place to vent my frustration and have a laugh with other people who feel my pain at the current state that the dogs are in.enjoy mate
Ps Fuck you des

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Teams fear not playing us twice in a season

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember someone on here said they spoke to Mitchell Moses and he said players laugh at our attack and love playing against us.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
fear us no team has any fear for the dogs at all I would say they are laughing at us worst attack in the comp . Remember the dogs of war every team feared us then , for crying out loud the great el magic is going to outscore the whole 2017 team . Think something might be not working des but you keep doing the same shit that will fix it . what did we do wrong to get this idiot ?
We trusted the board to make good decisions. They failed with the most basic one.

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
The scoreboard attendant loves it when we play.. like a day off for them
job qualifications be able to count to 10 we cannot score anymore than that

Status
Not open for further replies.