Round 22 v Eels Crowd Attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crowd will be family and friends of those working at the club or of the board.

Nobody else would be dumb enough to piss money away watching a bunch of pretend footballers trying to play the game.
Oh shit so they'll hit 30,000

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah,
I'll be at home, having more fun, pulling my fingernails out with pliers.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not spending $50 to see the Eels beat us as we try score two tries...

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Crowd will be family and friends of those working at the club or of the board.

Nobody else would be dumb enough to piss money away watching a bunch of pretend footballers trying to play the game.
I'll be there as will my family and we are none of those things.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They won't get my money; but I will watch on TV just to tell my grandchildren, when they're older, that I witnessed the big Bulldog disaster back in 2016, 2017, 2018, etc..
We were all blessed as kids or young adults to see this team win comps and be competitive, leaving it all out there on the field. There was a time where teams couldnt defend a 20pt lead against us because we would always mount a comeback, it was just a matter of when.

We always recruited well and hired the "right fit" culturally and if you screwed up, you'd be playing reggies until you earned the right to wear our jumper again in the top grade.

We have kids of our own now that are yet to see any grand final victories and hope that we can one day share that experience with them.

When will it happen though? The way we are travelling and looking into our youthful ranks, we are years away from even a top 4 proposition let alone a grand final winner.

No coach should be able to f### up a club so bad and be granted a contract extension.

Still shaking my head...

It is a nightmare.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They haven't had any of my money since Souths whipped us in the grand final.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every parra fan should turn up cause they will put 40 on us

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After tonight's game, Eels will put 70 on us.
Somehow, I don't think so!!! very bruising game tonight, we just may get them at the right time....not necassarily a win but a close one IMO. We will see;)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Somehow, I don't think so!!! very bruising game tonight, we just may get them at the right time....not necassarily a win but a close one IMO. We will see;)
We should have beaten Penrith last night as it was pretty much one of those ' right time' situations. To be honest Penrith were not much better than us and neither side on last night's form ( and in our case this season's form) would cause any problems come finals time.

I don't know about you, but I am never happy when we win a game by 'default' against a team ripped by injury and possible suspension, and that might be the case next week for the Eels.

Don't think we will win against Parramatta and don't think we will win another game this year. Watching the presser last night just about summed things up...check out the look on James's face and tell me what he thinks about things.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually this late in the season and with it being against Parra would attract 50,000. Watch the marketing dept. work in overdrive next week. You won't be getting my money.

Will you attend?
When ever has there been 50k crowd?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even though is our "home" game it will be parrascums home game Coz their reciprocal tix allows them in.

This and also that they are playing for a top 4 spot whilst our flops are playing for their bank accounts.

Parra also have a game plan that actually looks like footy and is quite entertaining whereas our style resembles a funeral
Of a long lost cousin.

25k crowd
5k dumb blind sheep dog supporters
20k parrascum

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The Eels are faster and more skilled than our players from 1-17 and are well coached. They will hammer our slow plodding and unskilled poorly coached team

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
O
It only took 16 posts in this thread for the topic to revert to another sack Ray and Des lol
You're right...instead what we should do is really celebrate the ONE try we scored against the Panthers this week, and another scoreless half of football.

Or perhaps we should talk about how in our last 3 matches vs the Panfers we have managed to score a grand total of two tries.... exactly the grand total number of tries we scored in our 2 GFs under Des!

We are AWESOME!

Yay Bulldogs at least we scored a try this week!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We should have beaten Penrith last night as it was pretty much one of those ' right time' situations. To be honest Penrith were not much better than us and neither side on last night's form ( and in our case this season's form) would cause any problems come finals time.

I don't know about you, but I am never happy when we win a game by 'default' against a team ripped by injury and possible suspension, and that might be the case next week for the Eels.

Don't think we will win against Parramatta and don't think we will win another game this year. Watching the presser last night just about summed things up...check out the look on James's face and tell me what he thinks about things.
Yes but, James is just one of the reasons in the playing group we have been under performing. As I said before his performance as a Captain is rubbish too.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes but, James is just one of the reasons in the playing group we have been under performing. As I said before his performance as a Captain is rubbish too.
Seeing him talk to the refs with his hands behind his back make me want to hurl.
Give JJ the captaincy- we may get a better go with the refs, and let Graham back of the chain to be the crazy, shouting, spitting, biting madman that we all loved from a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.