Next years fullback ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
We've been desperate to a fast ball playing FBI since Barba left. Why on gods green earth do you think the penny will drop next year if Hasler's in charge?
Any other coach will make the change because it's glaringly obvious

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
RTS off contract next year with Coote.

Morris bros off contract.

1. RTS
2. Will Hopoate
3. Brenko lee
4. Chase Stanley
5. Marcelo Montoya

Oh no this won't happen we will fucking put holland at fullback.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why cant we just grab either..

Tyrone Roberts
Kevin Naiqama
Brendan Elliot
Gideon Mosby

All can footy...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why cant we just grab either..

Tyrone Roberts
Kevin Naiqama
Brendan Elliot
Gideon Mosby

All can footy...
Cause all bar 1 are shit and that one is an unknown really in first grade. Still
I'd take a shot on him

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I highly doubt who ever the coach is they'll play hopa at fb, he'll be way more effective at centre ! Dogs are desperate for a ball playing fb with some decent speed.
If Des coaching next year, I reckon A Woods will b our FB, LOL

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cause all bar 1 are shit and that one is an unknown really in first grade. Still
I'd take a shot on him
Yes but is a country kid from North Queensland going to want to come to the big smoke? It usually works out badly.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fullback, lock, halfback, hooker are all problems for us.

We are playing guys out of position in all those areas.

Should have thrown the bank at Holmes last contract, should have locked up a top notch hooker after lichaas first season (even seggyaro or what ever his name is). Should have signed a lock with mobility instead of playing a 200cm giant there. We haven't had a half since 2009..... and more so since Hokko was forced out (all be it to injury).

We are weak in every single position. That's our problem. And Hasler isn't the man to start fresh. He made this situation with his stats and vmax scores. At training we may be the fittest, we may have the largest lung capacity and we might have the best nutrients. But rugby league isn't played in science labs. And the truth is on the field we suck ans we have no football fitness. And our ladder position reflects our ability. Sad but true.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We've been desperate to a fast ball playing FBI since Barba left. Why on gods green earth do you think the penny will drop next year if Hasler's in charge?
Any other coach will make the change because it's glaringly obvious
TBH.... Barba was the slowest ever in playing the Ball.

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Morris is the only option, nowhere near his old self but still way more dynamic than Hoppa. Hoppa i think will be a fair decent centre given his skill set. Mbye is never going to play fullback lol, he will be our 9 every coach has said he will be a good hooker that has coached him.
1. B. Morris
2. Brenko Lee (whole off-season of reading defence lol, less of a liability on the wing i think)
3. J. Morris
4. Hoppa
5. Montoya

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Morris is the only option, nowhere near his old self but still way more dynamic than Hoppa. Hoppa i think will be a fair decent centre given his skill set. Mbye is never going to play fullback lol, he will be our 9 every coach has said he will be a good hooker that has coached him.
1. B. Morris
2. Brenko Lee (whole off-season of reading defence lol, less of a liability on the wing i think)
3. J. Morris
4. Hoppa
5. Montoya
I watched that young bloke Tom Carr play at belmore the other week. He seems to have put on a bit of weight - not much but a bit and he seems to get across the ground at reasonable pace. He certainly puts his body on the line much better than Abbey does. He's 19 feet tall so shouldn't have any problems with bombs. If he continues to work on his bulk and speed he might go OK out the back. He certainly looked better than Abbey has.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fullback, lock, halfback, hooker are all problems for us.

We are playing guys out of position in all those areas.

Should have thrown the bank at Holmes last contract, should have locked up a top notch hooker after lichaas first season (even seggyaro or what ever his name is). Should have signed a lock with mobility instead of playing a 200cm giant there. We haven't had a half since 2009..... and more so since Hokko was forced out (all be it to injury).

We are weak in every single position. That's our problem. And Hasler isn't the man to start fresh. He made this situation with his stats and vmax scores. At training we may be the fittest, we may have the largest lung capacity and we might have the best nutrients. But rugby league isn't played in science labs. And the truth is on the field we suck ans we have no football fitness. And our ladder position reflects our ability. Sad but true.
The stupid thing is we could of easily covered a few of those positions with the players we already had if Hasler wasn't so stubborn and idiotic with some of the decisions he made.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
whos going to be the fullback in 2020??? must be a slow news day

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was very impress with St George's full back last weekend, could not believe how similar his elusive running style was to Munsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.