7th Tackle: Why the players have had it with Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Liam Cox and Josh Massoud - 7Sport on July 27, 2017, 6:00 am

Hasler's led the Bulldogs to Grand Final appearances in 2012 and 2014 – his strike rate is outstanding.

However, this season has become a circus at Canterbury and Des is in the firing line.

The Bulldogs are the worst attacking team in the NRL. They've scored just 252 points this season.

To put that into perspective, Hazem El Masri scored 342 points on his own during the 2004 season.

Bulldogs players feel shackled. They complain of lengthy video sessions and boring game plans. Des is meticulous in every facet, and in their view, has become overbearing.

For away games Hasler demands the Bulldogs have their own team room for breakfast. He doesn't want players "distracted" by fans, or eating unsanctioned food at the hotel buffet.

Luke Lewis has a sausage roll and can of coke on game day. The Sharks veteran is in career best form and just notched 300 games. The players want Des to ease up a bit.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/...gs-players-have-had-it-with-des-hasler/#page1

Some regurgitated info there but looks like we are starting to see some info reported about the players life under the dictators regime.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What a bellend.

Reactions: DT

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just a little comparison...

For away games Hasler demands the Bulldogs have their own team room for breakfast. He doesn't want players "distracted" by fans, or eating unsanctioned food at the hotel buffet.

Luke Lewis has a sausage roll and can of coke on game day. The Sharks veteran is in career best form and just notched 300 games.

Luke Lewis would be a shoo in for the Bulldogs pack; the only one better than him is Josh Jackson. I reckon an unsanctioned sausage roll and a burp of coke would knock knock the spots off Dessie's Bulldog Bullshit. And how naughty it would be to say "G'ay" to a fan or two and give a couple of autographs.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des has lost the dressing room. Start believing what is being said because players are leaving, the team is divided and they are going to talk.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it possible the robot players Hasler has brainwashed and lobotomised for so long have developed the ability to think and talk for themselves?

It's like 2001: A Space Odyssey all over again...

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I could understand if this structured system was seeing us top 4 every year, but we have basically been getting worse every year since 2012. A normal person would realise something has to change...
  • 2012 - 1st
  • 2012 - 6th
  • 2013 - 7th
  • 2014 - 7th
  • 2015 - 5th
  • 2016 - 7th

No top 4 since 2012. I don't see how anyone sees this as success. Being better than half of the teams is a really sad accomplishment to be proud of. Des is a deadset idiot.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
That's the biggest thing that I don't get. 99% of people when they realise something doesn't work will change what they are doing or atleast adjust, why does this guy do none of that......it's baffling! He has even had warnings and in theory his job has been on the line.....yet he still refuses to change it????? Seriously WTF? I have heard of stubborn, hell I'm stubborn but this is beyond that shite.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I honestly cant tell if Des is being stubborn anymore, I'm starting to think this bloke is just a straight up deadset fuckin arsehole !!

Who tf would want to play for a **** like this, honestly Des is single-handedly doing more damage to this club than Coffs Harbour, salary cap, sbw, barba/Pritchards mrs bullshit all put together. Seriously Bullfrog would be turning in his grave if matey could see our club today . RIP

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think all the above comments have some fact to them. Thats why quality players wont have a bar of the club.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes Des'

Game plan
Attacking structures
Recruitment
Retentions

Are & have been crap.

But as to the players. Play fucking better.
Stop dropping the ball.
Pass the ball better when you are in attacking positions.

Seriously the players have a big imput the way the team performs you know.

Just saying.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Liam Cox and Josh Massoud - 7Sport on July 27, 2017, 6:00 am

Hasler's led the Bulldogs to Grand Final appearances in 2012 and 2014 – his strike rate is outstanding.

However, this season has become a circus at Canterbury and Des is in the firing line.

The Bulldogs are the worst attacking team in the NRL. They've scored just 252 points this season.

To put that into perspective, Hazem El Masri scored 342 points on his own during the 2004 season.

Bulldogs players feel shackled. They complain of lengthy video sessions and boring game plans. Des is meticulous in every facet, and in their view, has become overbearing.

Luke Lewis has a sausage roll and can of coke on game day. The Sharks veteran is in career best form and just notched 300 games. The players want Des to ease up a bit.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/...gs-players-have-had-it-with-des-hasler/#page1

Some regurgitated info there but looks like we are starting to see some info reported about the players life under the dictators regime.
At last....
The Tides Are Turning........HURRAY !!!!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty obvious they are not enjoying their footy,wake up des and move on

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think all the above comments have some fact to them. Thats why quality players wont have a bar of the club.
Imagine Des has one more trick up his sleeve??...signing Cronk. I think they have the same manager and he is using that as a bargaining tool to keep his job...sorry I'm fkn delusional cause of this prick, Des.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
But James Graham has been saying the players are behind Des Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.