Board Meeting called for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the supergrass said that the board is extremely divided and a rogue board member made contact with Barrett without the consent of the other board members... which sort of make sense..

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He sees Ennis on fox nrl and guaranteed Ennis is still.in contact with our players

Even Corey parker was starting to talk about our players being disgruntled(before that useless turd Steve roach cut him off) And parker is best friends with Ennis

I reckon Ennis knows he's limited in what he can say but he's definitely leaking to the others on fox nrl

Thus far I've only seen Paul Kent sticking up for hasler, and that's obvious that Kent is mates with Des
Absolutely Ennis is hearing direct from the players (who some are his best mates) then feeding info to Hooper. You see Ennis will look like a master panelist on Fox when everything he is saying about Des comes to fruition.

Reactions: GDR

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After Nov 1 the payout decreases. Des wont be coach in 2018.
Please enlighten me how the Dogs have improved under Des Hasler?

Over $7m in salary paid to Des along with $40m pumped into the football department.

Since Des has been at the helm, the till has almost clicked over $50m in expenditures with no results to show for the investment.

The deluded here who think the Leagues club are not going to pay Des out of his contract after pissing up close to $50m since 2012, really need to start taking photos of Des down from their bedroom walls and wake up to reality.

Hasler wont be at Canterbury in 2018, like it or not
Hope your right. Just cant see it happening tbh.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
After Nov 1 the payout decreases. Des wont be coach in 2018.
Did you get that from Reading The Play on Twitter? He is is hopeless and rarely gets it right......

Status
Not open for further replies.