Board Meeting called for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
people say that the board don't give a fuck about fans.. , I promise you they will if no one turns up anymore.. you have a voice.. vote with your absence..
Yeh mate that decision has been made since a few weeks ago, ie I haven't been going to games and my seat has been sitting empty.

The decision to not renew was also made at the same time

I will be giving hasler as the reason when they ask

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah I'm definitely cancelling for next season and in the process lose my great seats too
I had great seats too .. I sat right behind the injured players next to the tunnel where they run out from..but I was willing to give them up to make my personal statement.. it may or may not work, but at least I'll know I tried..

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Be patient my friend, be patient....all will come good in the end, you will have more to lose by cancelling right now because it will be an emotional decision.
Blah I felt great doing it. Waste my time going to watch a boring game. Not blaming the players but I want to be entertained and watching the dogs isn't that one little bit

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It is diabolical that this has morphed into the situation where rusted on supporters are leaving. Our playing is woeful, and actually seems to be getting worse. The Board made a grave error extending Des for 2 years. Blind Freddy could see his time was up / it is no longer working. So the Board now endorse spiralling down into the final mallestrom....

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had great seats too .. I sat right behind the injured players next to the tunnel where they run out from..but I was willing to give them up to make my personal statement.. it may or may not work, but at least I'll know I tried..
At least you're saving money

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
So obviously you think Dymock as attacking coach and Hasler as head coach are doing a swell job? Last in points scored is aspirational? Revolutionary stuff? Face palm yourself brother.
Lol read what you wrote about the board question dymock as if that was going to happen.. the blame lays with the head coach plain and simple the game plans are his the attacking coach can only teach so much

This ain't no NFL

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm glad u think that was a good crowd on a Sunday afternoon at our spiritual home , for what should a been an easy win.. anything short of a sellout is a failure ... just like your mate the failure..
Never ever thought is was going to be a sell out....no way! Spiritual home??? I don't think so! besides its a shit hole of a place to go and watch NRL and I do not believe there was as so many on this forum wanted it to be a "Boycott"!! It was good quality comfortable crowd if you had little kids with you and as my Brother said..They had a ball!!
Anyway....we all have our opinions and my opinion is at this stage....."LONG LIVE DESY" and go hard the Doggies this weekend.8-)

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
End of today / tomorrow morning should provide a lot of laughs on here.

Paul Kent gets his info from James Hooper who gets it from Phil Rothfield who gets it from ex RLW Mole who gets it from Triple M who gets it from the NRL Lurker who gets is from the local public toilet wall.

He's often invited to attend so that the board can catch up on whats happening from a team/coaching level.

Same with how Raelene is invited to catch up on whats happening at a club level.

He also said Des to Dragons 100% for 2018... before Des resigned with us for 2 years :D

Mole wouldn't know shit if it was on the tip of his dick.

View attachment 3324

Hours later

View attachment 3325

Today

View attachment 3326

Reality is Des is probably not going anywhere anyway.

unnamed (1).jpg

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Never ever thought is was going to be a sell out....no way! Spiritual home??? I don't think so! besides its a shit hole of a place to go and watch NRL and I do not believe there was as so many on this forum wanted it to be a "Boycott"!! It was good quality comfortable crowd if you had little kids with you and as my Brother said..They had a ball!!
Anyway....we all have our opinions and my opinion is at this stage....."LONG LIVE DESY" and go hard the Doggies this weekend.8-)
What on earth do you see in hasler's coaching style, his retention and recruitment policies etc that you want him to stay so badly?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The rubbish you come out with doesn't deserve an intelligent response because you have no reasoning.. please choose someone else to quote

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone living out Belmore way smell smoke yet? Yes=Des not sacked. No=Des sacked

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Suicide bombers are less committed to their cause than the board is to Hasler.

Going through this torment and frustration back and forth as a fan of this club is extremely draining and depressing.

Losing is one thing. Opting to lose and rewarding losses and regression is another. It's completely mind-boggling and like a recurring nightmare.

Thank you to Ray Dib and the board for making me not care anymore about the club I've loved and been so passionate about my whole life.

Hopefully on Dibs next trip he flies over the Bermuda Triangle and disappears like all of the fans from supporting this once great club now will.

#disgustedtobeabulldog

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mass exodus of good talent under hasler was a warning early that all was not well at belmore.
And another wasted year we have endured, the same shit we see from hasler this year we could all see from last year, shit starts at the top, both dib and hasler must be punted asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.