Board Meeting called for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My personal opinion:

The club will give him a go until next year when we have a fair amount of $ off contract. If he doesn't have the boys firing then at least the new coach will have some room to move. Makes perfect sense to me.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My personal opinion:

The club will give him a go until next year when we have a fair amount of $ off contract. If he doesn't have the boys firing then at least the new coach will have some room to move. Makes perfect sense to me.
AAAAHHHH...at last someone with Brains!8-)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My personal opinion:

I don't think I can cope with another frustrating year.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
AAAAHHHH...at last someone with Brains!8-)
My personal opinion:

what so he can sign up some more 'talent' ala tolman and eastwood...and just waste that cash... yeah why not, i reckon we need another front rower, surely Matt Scotts back is alright now lets get him, Brenton Lawrence lets get him to... the more props the better!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
what so he can sign up some more 'talent' ala tolman and eastwood...and just waste that cash... yeah why not, i reckon we need another front rower, surely Matt Scotts back is alright now lets get him, Brenton Lawrence lets get him to... the more props the better!
Tolman and Feastwood were at the Club before Des commenced Coaching the Dogs.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
FFS it's like waiting for the team to score more than 14 in a game................................................

Reactions: DDR

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did anyone seriously expect any different? The board are the ones to blame because they're the ones that control who stays and goes.

Dib and his lackies fail to act or make changes and cut ties with Hasler for some insane reason.

Well there'll be a riot Thursday night if we get hammered by Penrith as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.