Paul Langmack Spot Fixing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol.
The hosts pulled the pin once they realized Langers was about to confess to committing a crime. Pretended that the line dropped out ??
That guy's taken a few too many knocks.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was one of the best players of all time, seriously a sensational footballer...but not a rocket scientist thats for sure..
Could talk underwater with a bag of apples in his mouth...

Best described these days as 'a larakin'

Last edited:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heard about it on Talkin Sport. Graham Hughes was reluctant to talk about it at first.

Langmack is working for NSWRL so interesting to see what happens with this.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was embarrassing. Stuart Clark is the worst actor of all time.
Langmack is a fool. It was 25 years ago and should be left there.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Langmack has a brain the size of an underdeveloped poppy seed.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
hahahhaha that was awkward.

Starts around 22 minutes and by 23 minutes his "line umm has umm umm umm dropped out. umm yeah... yeah .. ummm it totally dropped umm out.. we totally didn't hang umm up on him ummm as he was about to confess to ummm a crime umm"

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Imagine Brett Kenny, Ray Price, Paul Langmack and Terry Lamb on the chaser.

Id be tipping some very low scores.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If people are going to post threads like this can they at least summarise things please!!
It would take you 2 mins to listen & 30 mins for me to list. Don't be lazy! It's there so you can hear it from the horses mouth

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was one of the best players of all time, seriously a sensational footballer...but not a rocket scientist thats for sure..
Could talk underwater with a bag of apples in his mouth...

Best described these days as 'a larakin'
That's why his nickname was bandaids

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just read he's in hospital and being treated for PTSD??

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...k/news-story/338e37328e416487f50afac86041e67a

FORMER rugby league international Paul Langmack has been admitted to a private mental health hospital just days after a bizarre radio rant in which he claimed he bet on matches alongside Tommy Raudonikis during their time as captain/coach at Western Suburbs during the 1990s.

While Raudonikis has strongly denied the suggestions, many within rugby league circles are very concerned with Langmack’s wellbeing.

It is understood the former State of Origin and Test star, who is currently working as an engagement executive at the NSWRL, has entered a health facility in Sydney suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

The larrikin has been a strong advocate for equality, taking part in rugby league’s first float at last year’s Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras just weeks after an ultrasound revealed cancer in his lymph nodes.

Langmack skydived for cancer this year despite a fear of heights.

After a decorated playing career which included more than 300 first-grade games across three clubs, the rugby league world was taken aback by the out-of-character comments Langmack made on Sunday.

On Sydney’s 2KY, Langmack said he and Raudonikis would discuss the day before games if their rarely fancied Magpies could do enough to cover betting spreads.

It is understood that at the time there was no prohibition on such betting.

The larrikin has been a strong advocate for equality, taking part in rugby league’s first float at last year’s Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras just weeks after an ultrasound revealed cancer in his lymph nodes.

Langmack skydived for cancer this year despite a fear of heights.

After a decorated playing career which included more than 300 first-grade games across three clubs, the rugby league world was taken aback by the out-of-character comments Langmack made on Sunday.

On Sydney’s 2KY, Langmack said he and Raudonikis would discuss the day before games if their rarely fancied Magpies could do enough to cover betting spreads.

It is understood that at the time there was no prohibition on such betting.

“None of that is true at all,” Raudonikis said.

“There is no truth in it, not one bit. I’m denying it. It didn’t happen. I can only say I didn’t do it. That’s as far as I’m concerned.

“I have nothing to hide in my rugby league career.”

The NRL is aware of the radio rant as well as Langmack’s mental health situation.

An NSWRL spokeswoman said: “Paul Langmack is on indefinite sick leave. We will raise the issue when he returns.”

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Poor bloke has been admitted into a mental hospital with PTSD and everyone is getting stuck into him. He hasn't been right for a while. While the term too many knocks gets thrown around so much, we all need to remember that concussions can result in mental trauma down the track.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Holy shit that was really sad and awkward. He was probably telling the truth, that kinda shit no doubt happened back then, he just got carried away and didn't probably realise the ramifications of what he was saying.

I hope he gets the help he needs, if he truly has PTSD that is no joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.