Castle on the footy show

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
Raelene castle is on the sunday footy show and was asked by freddy or Johns...raelene what can you tell the bulldogs fans about whats going on at the club? she answered,well we have keiran foran and nu brown coming over next year so that solves our halves situation she also added that des will be our coach next year with out a doubt

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
More important questions are:
1. How did the chair she was on hold up?
2. Did someone clean all the shit off the desk after it spewed forth from that gob of hers?
3. Did she actually look respectable for once, or did she rock up wearing like a mumu or hessian sack with an ill fitting wig?

Complete and utter embarassment having her as the spokesperson for this club. May as well employ a friggin clown... looks just as professional.

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Raelene castle is on the sunday footy show and was asked by freddy or Johns...raelene what can you tell the bulldogs fans about whats going on at the club? she answered,well we have keiran foran and nu brown coming over next year so that solves our halves situation she also added that des will be our coach next year with out a doubt
Maybe she is sticking around to be team selector

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently they read the feedback from social media.

Given what she just said it's pretty obvious they're paying no attention to it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently they read the feedback from social media.

Given what she just said it's pretty obvious they're paying no attention to it.
We know she does (thus "Thanks for the Feedback"). But reading, comprehending, and taking things on board are 3 completely different things.

All that tells us is that the clubs completely delusional.

If they read social media, they would KNOW that "good effort" and #proudtobeabulldog, and all that positive shit is not needed nor appreciated at the moment.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wish I was in the crowd.

I would have jumped out and strangled her and got a few head buts in as well.

Very serious.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rae thrown to the sharks, and she does her best to survive! Not long now Rae, your nightmare will soon be over!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whenever I see Raylene Castle, I think about the Adams Family. I really believe she could be the long lost auntie.

Reactions: DT

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny how someone who won't be around next year wants to pretend they know what's happening.

Chairman, CEO and coach would be the worst group we've had ever at the club.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Clearly she is no longer involved in any discussion going on at board level etc

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yep and 2 premierships by 2019.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
More important questions are:
1. How did the chair she was on hold up?
2. Did someone clean all the shit off the desk after it spewed forth from that gob of hers?
3. Did she actually look respectable for once, or did she rock up wearing like a mumu or hessian sack with an ill fitting wig?

Complete and utter embarassment having her as the spokesperson for this club. May as well employ a friggin clown... looks just as professional.
Can't you just focus on her performance and not be a misogynistic arsehole for once?

I totally agree she is an idiot, a pro Des sychophant and the club will be better off without her after those comments, but please, just keep focused on her performance.

I was called classless for offering an honest opinion of Trent Hodkindon after he did a charitable deed and yet complete sexist bile like this is constantly allowed to go through to the keeper.

Some people need perspective tbh.

I know it's a forum and we all have to deal with opinions we don't like.... including some people having to put up with my opinions, I just don't see how her appearance or weight is really relevant.

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah ok. So from what she is saying:

1. Hoppa
6. Brown
7. Foran
9. Mbye

14. Frawley

Status
Not open for further replies.