Aaron Woods WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe actually quote what he said BEFORE those comments to put it into perspective *rolls eyes*

Asked if Cleary had been appointed sooner would it have convinced him to stay at the Tigers, the Bulldogs-bound Woods said: "Probably, you know.

"There was a couple of weeks where we had no coach and I was getting hammered left, right and centre because they wanted a decision. If I got to know him a bit better you never know things might have changed, they might not have changed.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"I've really enjoyed my time under Ivan and he's been outstanding. He's a really good coach and it sucks to be leaving especially when you see how good he's been. The club's really good, they've got someone like Ivan to take over and I'm a bit shattered I'm leaving and he's still going to be coach here."

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...e-stayed-at-wests-tigers-20170721-gxghvq.html
He wants out of his dogs contract
Woods is the player they rumoured regrets his new contract

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please don't let it happen. :grinning::grinning:

On his good days Woods has got a reputation of being on the weird side. Lets hope that the Klemmer and Woods combo turn out to be one of the best front rows in the comp.
That's if klemmer is ever placed in the front row over the plodders

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't blame him? Who the fuck does he think he is? He's a fkn shit **** himself. And he ain't got no 'career' for Hasler to kill anyway he's a just a shampoo/conditioned long hair version of Auden tolman. Hopefully we tear his contract up
lol you are dribbling again, nah he ain't got no 'career', he is just a SOO and an Australian rep player.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But who though, doesn't seem like there is much on the market left

What would be your hit list mate?
I'd go all out for Cronk, if he doesn't come then i'd hold off until the 2019 season for big name recruits. I'd rather blood youngsters next season under a new coach than just stupidly blow our cap. I have nightmares of Graham, Tolman and Woods starting while Klemmer gets benched and later decides to walk.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its fair enough to a degree that we are shredding the current players in here (i think our biggest issue is coach). But do we really have to shred them before they even arrive.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Its fair enough to a degree that we are shredding the current players in here (i think our biggest issue is coach). But do we really have to shred them before they even arrive.
Because Woods is a stupid signing. Woods, Graham, Klemmer and Tolman is just terrible management. Way too much coin in slow forwards. Benching any of them is idiotic.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem is woods was the last player we needed to sighn,I agree that's not his fault but I understand the frustration at that money not being spent on other parts of the roster,making it worse is his attitude and form of late has been very ordinary (origin)

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mentioned it in my thread on woods. He will be another trex signing mark my words. Has done nothing in any arena and just a overrated giant with no heart. I hope I eat my words but all I can say is that what a Fuken waste of money

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The problem is woods was the last player we needed to sighn,I agree that's not his fault but I understand the frustration at that money not being spent on other parts of the roster,making it worse is his attitude and form of late has been very ordinary (origin)
It will make sense if we intend to shed a forward at the end of tbe season like Eastwood Tolman or Graham. Have to wait and see. Sure his form lately isnt hot but he is a good player when right. He hasnt got anything to play for right now. My fear is Des staying coz nobody plays their best under him. The players we have look like contenders for 20 minutes a match, we need a coach who can get them to do it for 80 minutes. Changing players will make no difference as long as Des coaches them

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It will make sense if we intend to shed a forward at the end of tbe season like Eastwood Tolman or Graham. Have to wait and see. Sure his form lately isnt hot but he is a good player when right. He hasnt got anything to play for right now. My fear is Des staying coz nobody plays their best under him. The players we have look like contenders for 20 minutes a match, we need a coach who can get them to do it for 80 minutes. Changing players will make no difference as long as Des coaches them
I hear you brother des has got to go and you are right the thought of being coached by des could be affecting his form,I still have a question mark on him but I hope he proves my concerns to be unfounded and is a leader at the dogs on and off the feild

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good news if true, let's hope both club and Neanderthal can come to a mutual agreement to terminate the contract.
I'm not holding my breathe though.
Lol
I just noticed I wrote that like its fact
Lol
I am just assuming that it was woods

Status
Not open for further replies.