Aiden Tolman.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
is the Bulldogs equivalent of "that annoying woman who blocks the aisle at a supermarket with her trolley to talk to a fellow school mum, when all you want to do is grab a few things and get out".

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
is the Bulldogs equivalent of "that annoying woman who blocks the aisle at a supermarket with her trolley to talk to a fellow school mum, when all you want to do is grab a few things and get out".
Unfortunately that trolley didn't block the aisle for McCulloch when he set up the 1st try. Really surprised me how slow he is now, barely faster than Eastwood.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another one of our plodders.. we have a team full of them

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everything be does is ineffective. He gets through a lot "work" but none of it every has an impact. His hit ups never bend the line and result in a slow play the ball, his tackles aren't dominant they often result in a offload and finally he seems to stifle the attack so much by getting in the way.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des will sack Stanley for breaking our average of 6 points a game . How rude of him to make us 12 points with 7 minutes to go

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Depends on how much cap space he is taking up. He should be on 300-400k MAX

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least he has a go every week..you can't knock his effort..
Ok, i won't knock his effort. Just his plod-ups, his powder puff tackles, his attack-killing plods...

He might try hard, but he can't do hard

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, i won't knock his effort. Just his plod-ups, his powder puff tackles, his attack-killing plods...

He might try hard, but he can't do hard
I understand what you're saying.. he's no World beater..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
His Stats were probably 2nd best last night, Klemmer being 1st.

But his stats mask how ineffective he is. His stats mask how he doesn't wrap up the ball in a tackle, his stats mask how his hitups are just a plain waste of time.

we need to get rid of Tolman and Graham.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman, we have all the same type of player. We have pretty much all "worker" players, guys that have pretty stats, that just cart the ball up. That's cool, but our balance is off. We need a forward who can really bend the line and create an offload. Klem can do that but we have fucked him up and turned him into the same type of player. Rfm can do that.

Tbh we need Jason tomololo, tapau and Fifita. Sadly 2/3 were in our clutches before we fucked things up. Arguably woods has a good offload, but I can't see him really breaking open a line.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You need a guy like Tolman in the team but he can't play more than 40-50 min a game. Also Des has chancged his game. The coach needs to tell our props just run hard and if you can offload after impact. None of this passing before the line crap. I'd only have 1 of Tolman or Graham on the field at a time. They should get 40 min each by splitting 1 prop spot.

I actually think Tolman does a better job than Woods at Origin level because he'd fight for every loose ball.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
No use blaming Tolman, the whole side needs to be cleaned out. You can count on one hand the players you would keep

Status
Not open for further replies.