Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Literally need to move Hoppa to centre. Sign a fullback ffs. Fuck off the Morris bros sign Roberts and Rona.
Fuck off tolman Graham kas Lichaa Eastwood. Sign Cronk and two hard running forwards with some mongrel like Ma'u, gavet, Taupau, Herman etc (shame we had 3 of them ffs). Think tetavano is iff contract maybe can get in the ear of one of them to return.

It's so disappointing that out of all those forwards and finucane etc we let go off only Klemmer and Jackson were kept.

Fullback
Rona
Roberts
Hoppa
Montoya
Foran
Cronk
Woods
Mbye
Hard running ****
Jacko
Elliott
Klemmer

Rfm
Fufalao
Talau
Hard running ****

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Season is over. Give the fans some excitement.

1. Mbye
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Hoppa (he is skillful, not a FB)
5. Montoya
6. Reynolds
7. Frawley
8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Klemmer
11. Jackson
12. Elliot
13. Fualalo (Graham when fit)

14. Kas
15. ? (Fualalo when Graham fit)
16. Tulao
17. RFM

If a half goes down, Hoppa to halves, RFM to centre. If lichaa goes down, Jackson to hooker RFM cover jacko.

THEN, we'll see how that goes, if it works. next year

1. Mbye
2. Bmoz (should retire)
3. Jmoz (should retire)
4. Hoppa
5. Montoya
6. Frawley/brown/lewis/cleedland
7. Foran
8. Tolman
9. Brown/Woodford/or resign lichaa for 150k lol
10. Woods
11. Jackson
12. Elliot
13. Graham

14. Klemmer
15. Fualalo
16. Tulao
17. RFM

*** oh and sack des or get cronk or ennis as an assistant coach***

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You just want to just grab des and shake him around and yell at him and tell him it's not working you crazy old bat.

He'd then proceed to mutter something like "completions, structure" then you'd need to bring out the phone book!

This team is so frustrating and I just wish des realised his fucking system is shit.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
As head of football Des is responsible for everything to do with what happens on the field - anyone who has regularly watched SGBAll through to First Grade would see the club has gone backwards in everything football - recruitment, skill levels, game plans etc. Reynolds, for all his supposed passion, is not playing well enough to hold his position, Hopoate is too slow for full back, Frawley is not first grade standard (never has been) Elliots inability to hold the ball consistently should have him in ISP. Unless there is a huge offload of players and influx of speed ( in the legs and between the ears) 2018 will not be much better.
Which other club would have any of Frawley, Lichha, Reynolds and Hopoate in their first grade spine?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I cannot think of one player who has improved under Supercoach. Plenty have gone backwards. Also, its quite obvious that quality players will not come here while he is the coach.
Everybody knows this but they pretend its different. The club is gone for this season, (and any season under Supercoach) so its time to blood some of the kids in FG.
Kids like Cleeland, Woolford, Saunders etc need to be given a chance. It doesnt matter if the team gets smashed.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Last year Roosters had a shit season but....

Robinson blooded Mitchell Watson Matterson bought a 5/8 and had bought Gordon and this year their results speak for themselves

Next year they have Tedesco...

While we persisted Frawley lichaa mbye Reynolds hoppa

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who the fuck thinks house buggings and head torture is good?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah this one is control freaks attempting to control society with their own laws but I won't comply so they smear campaign and Ive had to stand up for Democracy while the Bulldogs do nothing but whinge.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nah this one is control freaks attempting to control society with their own laws but I won't comply so they smear campaign and Ive had to stand up for Democracy while the Bulldogs do nothing but whinge.
What

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol

Bob dog never change please

LOVE your work

Fucking communists @Realist90

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
me no comprende

Status
Not open for further replies.