Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dont shoot the messenger but heard from a reliable friend that Dogs will sack Hasler after tonights performance. Wether he lasts the season or week i dont know.
That's what i heard. Fuck yeah if true and fuck no if its false. Just passing on what i heard..
Don't get our hopes up bro lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Dont shoot the messenger but heard from a reliable friend that Dogs will sack Hasler after tonights performance. Wether he lasts the season or week i dont know.
That's what i heard. Fuck yeah if true and fuck no if its false. Just passing on what i heard..
i think people only shoot the messenger for bad news tbh

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just heard the same from a reliable friend tbh.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I just heard the same from a reliable friend tbh.

So the word is board had a meeting on Tuesday and that they had finally lost confidence with his coaching and that if they had lost tonight the way they did then he will be gone. Apparently board meeting next week to get rid of him end of season..

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So the word is board had a meeting on Tuesday and that they had finally lost confidence with his coaching and that if they had lost tonight the way they did then he will be gone. Apparently board meeting next week to get rid of him end of season..
It better be true

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
True. Actually my friend isn't very reliable, but he actually told me a similar thing to this.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Doubt it .. they'll give him till next year with Foran and Co I reckon.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Stop been a prick tease :laughing: :laughing:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This just in.... Hasler may or may not be sacked according to sources.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Fellas

I'm so disconnected from this plodding roster and dead awful coach that I'm not so sure I will care if by some miracle Hasler is moved on and an unknown is installed as coach.

Too many things are wrong with the club at the moment for me to care. I might give a shit if a new coach has a mandate to clean out underperforming and aging players, but that coach must be able to bring players and fresh blood with him. It is now July and most teams have settled their rosters for 2018.

If I was coach I would only keep Moses, Klemmer, Montoya, Jackson and a few of those young benchies. I would immediately move on our diabetic forwards who do nothing other than throw their weight around (literally).

Some may say that is precisey why I am not coach but it's as obvious as dogs balls that our players lack the motivation and competitive drive to perform at their best. Some of our players are not even first grade standard for fucks sake.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We all hope you're right Moe but I don't want to get my hopes up because knowing them they'll let this rot fester for as long as possible before doing something they should have done at least a season ago.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I agree Habs, Des has to go now and a massive player clean out also needs to occur. Most are too slow, too old, useless, or a combination of the three

Status
Not open for further replies.