England calling for Bmozz

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brett Morris has revealed he’s considering finishing his storied career in England.

Having announced his representative retirement last week, the flyer has now turned his attention to his club future.

Morris confessed to Market Watch that he’s long been interested in moving to the Super League at the end of his contract with the Bulldogs, which expires at the end of 2018.

Brett Morris retires from representative football

“I’m off contract at the end of next year,” Morris told Market Watch.

“I’ve always had a desire to play over in the Super League and go over and see what their competition’s about, go over another side of the world at a different time of the year.

“In saying that, it’s dependent on how the body is going. If it’s going well and I’m still playing some good footy and there’s contracts here I’m open to all options.

“We’ll have to wait and see.”

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Already thinking about where he's goimg to play next ffs. Should go at the end of the season, doubt he has more than another 2 years in him anyway.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
For this to come out now, it's like the Thaiday situation, it's the clubs way of shopping him around a year early. We must be trying to clear the decks for Cronk

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Gee's guys, he's not the first and certainly won't be the last player in our club or the NRL to want to play in the ESL. Let him do what he wants. without criticizing.
Tell me about it! You'd think a player like BMOZ who has always given 110% to any jersey he's put on from St George to NSW to the Bulldogs, would be afforded a bit of respect and comments without the negative bullshit. But not on the kennel.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Tell me about it! You'd think a player like BMOZ who has always given 110% to any jersey he's put on from St George to NSW to the Bulldogs, would be afforded a bit of respect and comments without the negative bullshit. But not on the kennel.
I at least think that he deserves some respect for it. He's told us what his intentions are beyond 2018, so from now, the club can look at investing into a winger they can sign next year to replace him for 2019. It helps us manage our salary cap more efficiently.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yes and no. He and his brother give their all no doubt about it, I would afford Jmoz more respect from a dogs point of view due to his service but IMO we have not got value from Bmoz so less respect afforded. Let the Dragons show that. All Bmoz has done with us is to get paid while preparing and getting injured from Origin. For me I would not shed a tear if they both wanted to move on at seasons end BUT unfortunately I don't trust the current people at our club with the ability to suitably replace them.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Yes and no. He and his brother give their all no doubt about it, I would afford Jmoz more respect from a dogs point of view due to his service but IMO we have not got value from Bmoz so less respect afforded. Let the Dragons show that. All Bmoz has done with us is to get paid while preparing and getting injured from Origin. For me I would not shed a tear if they both wanted to move on at seasons end BUT unfortunately I don't trust the current people at our club with the ability to suitably replace them.
Jeez he got injured playing footy! What a ****. Deserves nothing aye.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ESL Getting him a year early in a 2 year deal would be more attractive to them (prob only a 1 year deal if we waits and the knees start packing it in). Would help him get a decent contract and help us clear some cap space in 2018

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubt either will be going anywhere early, Josh's wife is due to give birth in a few months.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Jeez he got injured playing footy! What a ****. Deserves nothing aye.
I'm not that concerned no, as I said we have got no value out of him. Due respect for being a great player for the other teams but I don't follow NSW or St George. Most of the players in our team are hurting their legacies now through underachieving except maybe Jackson so I couldn't care if most of them go! Infact I want Dib, Rae Rae, Hasler, any other Manly scum and probably 95% of our team gone ASAP so we can start again!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has done fuck all for us ffs. He was an established star before coming to the club and we gave him a massive contract for the type of player he was. We have got no real value out his signing and it proved to be a dud receuitment decision.

If there is any chace we can let him go at the end of the season then we should take up that option. We could get sooo much more value out of another player if we did.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
He has done fuck all for us ffs. He was an established star before coming to the club and we gave him a massive contract for the type of player he was. We have got no real value out his signing and it proved to be a dud receuitment decision.

If there is any chace we can let him go at the end of the season then we should take up that option. We could get sooo much more value out of another player if we did.
I agree we should move him on and look to the future but he did fk all because he's been on one fking leg since coming to us! Came back early every time too so I'd hardly say he's done fk all.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree we should move him on and look to the future but he did fk all because he's been on one fking leg since coming to us! Came back early every time too so I'd hardly say he's done fk all.
And i'm not suprised. Called his downfall when we signed him. He was a pure speed player and had a very low skillset outside of being a good finisher and experienced player. Once he lost his speed he had nothing else to fall back on.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jmoz is a club great tbh. But he and bmoz need to call it quits this year. And we need cap room

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't want to rip into the Morris twins. Both try their asses off and if we had more players who cared as much as they do we wouldn't be near the bottom of the table.

Sure both have been overpriced and we haven't got a full return from them the last few years but it wouldn't matter what players we had playing centre and wing with Hasler as coach...

It also wouldn't matter if we had all the cap space in the world from them leaving, with Hasler signing players he'd just waste it on more overpriced props on backended deals.

And even if Hasler is moved on by then, we'll probably be cap fucked for years after he leaves because of those backended long term deals..

Either way, if Brett and/or Josh go to the ESL, they would tear up as they're way classier footballers than most of the other players over there. It would be good though if sooner rather than later almost every player and coach is moved on and we can start over and make the club great again.

Status
Not open for further replies.