Tolman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because Peter Tunks didn't have white line fever? The fact you think white line fever only happens to forwards means u have no idea..

Oh Jesus Christ the guy is shit full stop. Not some white fever crap. He should have scored from there

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was falling before he got touched.

His only upside is he was the only one backing grub up

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was falling before he got touched.

His only upside is he was the only one backing grub up
Yay give him points for backing up... but please get that number 8 of his back

Like we should get renoylds number 6 of his back and give him 14 or something because he has energy or whatever it is.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Peter tunks got over the line plenty of times, why didn't he get this white line fever ?i think we can all agree you have no idea
Peter Tunks also constantly bags the sh!t out of Tolman, which says a lot.. Very rarely do you see a club legend disrespect a current player like Tunks has done to Tolman... I love Tunksy, hes one of the only xfootballers that is a straight shooter and tells it how it is with no agendas..

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Reynolds down the short side on the 5th makes a half break, looks outside for support and oh hang on there is Tolman wrapping around and crowding out Stanley Montoya and Hoppa he takes the ball, he drops the ball, why Tolmam! Why! Get he fuck out of the way ****!

He should have stayed inside Reynolds taking pressure off and instead telegraphs the short side play, crowds everybody out and drops the fucking ball. So sick of the stupidity of this Desball.

Last edited:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People keep harping about his 4th tackle options. They seem to forget the 50 odd tackles he makes every game, ( and doesnt miss any), the general cleaning up that the others miss,
and his general toiling. Every team needs a Tolman. Im just glad we have him.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tolman needs to get the f*ck out of the way when we're on the attack. He's like Graham these days and legit hogs the ball, you're a f*cking prop not a centre or winger.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tolmans one of the last i'd throw shit at after yesterday even though he can be frustrating to watch a lot of the time.

Made decent metres, tackled all day, crucial clean up work that others miss, always pushing up in support and chasing kicks while also managing a few offloads that caught everyone by suprise.

Yh his bombed try was shit and he should of scored, but Ross still did a great job to take his legs out from under him. Him also always getting in the way is more of a coaching issue considering all our props do it these days.

Still atleast one of him or Graham HAS to go this offseason, can't have the two of them on the field together anymore. It's bad enough that we play Klemmer at lock yet we're adding another prop in Woods for next season. Klemmer, Woods, Tolman and Graham is going to be a mess next season. Des will probs bench Klemmer for "impact" ffs.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
I actually thought he was our best forward yesterday with RFM.

Granted he doesnt dominate/smash in defence or run over defenders, but his clean up work is something that cant replace.

Agree with old mate ^
Have to try and offload Tolman or Graham.

Too similar in playing style.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
8. David klemmer
9. Moses Mbye
10. Aaron woods
11. Adam Elliot
12. RFM
13. Josh Jackson

One of tolman or graham need to go. We can't have Graham and tolman on the bench.

BUT NONE ARE GOING!!!!!

Des 2018:

8. Aiden tolman
9. Moses Mbye
10. Aaron woods
11. Josh Jackson
12. Adam Elliot
13. David klemmer

Really nice guy

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because Peter Tunks didn't have white line fever? The fact you think white line fever only happens to forwards means u have no idea..
Sounds like u have a fair idea haha.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
An
Peter Tunks also constantly bags the sh!t out of Tolman, which says a lot.. Very rarely do you see a club legend disrespect a current player like Tunks has done to Tolman... I love Tunksy, hes one of the only xfootballers that is a straight shooter and tells it how it is with no agendas..
And loves himself

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've never seen a forward get more in the way of his backs the way tolman does.

He thinks he's a centre, halfback, fullback, prop and five-eighth all in one.

The amount of times we're spreading it out wide and Tolman pushes up in support getting in the way of the outside backs is incomprehensible.

All the while genius Des encourages tolman to do this and stifle our attack even more.

None of this is taking into account his 5 metres hitups where he gets smashed and has a slow play the ball. He has two of these hitups a set.

He's a great defender and his effort and fitness are unquestioned but I can't stand watching the guy play because he's more of a hindrance in attack than he is an asset in defence.

Reactions: GDR

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tolmans one of the last i'd throw shit at after yesterday even though he can be frustrating to watch a lot of the time.

Made decent metres, tackled all day, crucial clean up work that others miss, always pushing up in support and chasing kicks while also managing a few offloads that caught everyone by suprise.

Yh his bombed try was shit and he should of scored, but Ross still did a great job to take his legs out from under him. Him also always getting in the way is more of a coaching issue considering all our props do it these days.

Still atleast one of him or Graham HAS to go this offseason, can't have the two of them on the field together anymore. It's bad enough that we play Klemmer at lock yet we're adding another prop in Woods for next season. Klemmer, Woods, Tolman and Graham is going to be a mess next season. Des will probs bench Klemmer for "impact" ffs.
He also saved a try scrambling back and was best forward on field.

In regards to the forwards situation I wouldn't be surprised Graham hits the bench, Tolman goes to lock and Klem and Woods are props.

The only downside is Fualalo or Tualau may have to play reserves most of next yr if RFM keeps up the good form off the bench. That is if Hasler doesn't resort back to a 4 man forwards bench.

Hristos

Waterboy
Reaction score

In regards to the forwards situation I wouldn't be surprised Graham hits the bench, Tolman goes to lock and Klem and Woods are props.

The only downside is Fualalo or Tualau may have to play reserves most of next yr if RFM keeps up the good form off the bench. That is if Hasler doesn't resort back to a 4 man forwards bench.
Hopefully the only bench Des resorts to in 2018 is the one at Collaroy Beach

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tolman just needs to stay out of the way of attack or be a decoy/fake backup runner, the rest he does okay maybe a quicker play the ball would be good.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully the only bench Des resorts to in 2018 is the one at Collaroy Beach
Give him one more year then he can go to Newcastle for all I care... Just want to see Hasler take next yrs team to a GF, record does say he can take a capable team there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

That's still shit. One of them has to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.