Lichaa to start off the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But he was a totally different style of player coming up the grades than what Des wanted him to be.
Des doesn't tell him to give terrible service and he's never had a kicking game at any level Lichaa admitted that. Des can be blamed for a few things but a lot of the problems are because Lichaa just isn't that good.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Des doesn't tell him to give terrible service and he's never had a kicking game at any level Lichaa admitted that. Des can be blamed for a few things but a lot of the problems are because Lichaa just isn't that good.
I'm not saying it's all i'm Des, i'm just saying Des bought him and didn't let him play the way that got him all the wraps coming through the grades.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohhh ffs we are so stupid. Des knows what his doing. Lichaa will come on for Holland on the wing

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
His service is shit can't pass off the ground and Stevey wonders vision that's just a lack of basic skills and talent for a dummy half, Des is a moron but lichaas issues are the lack of fundamental skills not the way he's coached he should be in reserve grade learning his trade

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Des could try Lichaa elsewhere if he must keep him in the side. Hes obviously not going to be a great hooker, but isnt a hopeless footballer, he is fit, has very good defence and can run with the ball ok. Like Mbye might be a better hooker than he is a halfback. Mbye also isnt a hopeless footballer, just a bad 7. Some of our players are just not in their best positions. They arent the only 2. Des

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Des is the one that wanted lichaa. Des never dropped lichaa, so it is his fault.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting ... only the lineup everyone on here has been asking for for fuckknowshowlong...

Will be interesting to see how this changes up the side at all.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasler must have worked out the stats of us winning more games when Reynolds and Frawley are the halves pairing! This is why we pay this guy the big bucks!

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Des u fuck, this should've been the plan since GOOD FRIDAY ya flop, just hurry up n fuck off from our club

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was his service that bad though? Its not like the rest of team made it easy for him.... Having to lollipop balls to forwards who call for the ball because the halves go missing. I'm dying to see this kid play around decent halves before I make complete judgement of a 23 yr old that can go for 80min who doesn't throw forward passes.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
exactly, Des will look like a bigger goose than he already is by starting liccha off the bench.
Dumbest thing hey... Its like the kid has finally started playing ok and now you decide to bench him? Surely this is a gee up

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dumbest thing hey... Its like the kid has finally started playing ok and now you decide to bench him? Surely this is a gee up
Playing good for a new contract I guess... Has looked ok running from dummy half making good metres

Status
Not open for further replies.