Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Interesting how this changed in a few days of him saying he wanted to stay at Madrid

Read somewhere his agent got in his ear about the world cup next year
Yeah well tbh he did play a big part in Madrid winning the La liga this season because he always played in the league after any UCL games and usually scored. The one player I would love from Madrid is Isco, the boy is a magician.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He definitely knows what qualities he wants in a player. More often than not they fit into his system like a glove

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The problem with Lindelof is his similar to John Stones. He also struggles in air at times and that potentially is a big worry for us considering other then Bailly and Pogba were probably not gonna have much size in our first team. However If Lindelof can adapt to the PL he has big potential to be a great player.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm hoping for Morata and Fabinho to happen soon, however I'm not to sure how I feel about Perisic (looks all but certain to happen), he is the most Jose Mourinho winger out (2 footed, high workrate, good on both ends) but he isn't all that exciting to watch from a fans point of view.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho reveals a few tactical secrets - Daily Mail
https://apple.news/AjNfGrbyuR62LSlwWECw8gg

Great read and shows how meticulous he is. If any other manager adopted those tactics there would be a wankfest over the mm but because it's Jose he gets belted for it. He does bring it on himself though

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol no chance either Ronaldo or Lewa are coming, its gonna be either Morata or Belotti.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing new tbh.

Hoping that J Rod and Morata come over. That would be superb

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
transfer updates?
RM being the usual pricks they are, now wanting £80 million for Morata and Inter playing the same game wanting £50 million for Peresic. Apparently Fabinho is still keen to come but plenty of reports Matic will be having a medical this week. Mourinho usually likes to wrap up business pretty early so be interested to see what happens next

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So when are all these big signing happening