Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
FMD that's the problem with some people of that generation "a pat on the back for trying"
Bring back the old days where we were raised that "second is the first loser" "winning is everything"

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
The players are already booking their flights for Mad Monday!!
Quotes like "hopefully turn up" "haven't spoken about the 8" "string a few wins together" don't exactly reek of confidence and were never in the bulldog vocabulary!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's all on Hasler tbh. He'll be feeding them stuff like just complete your sets and the rest will happen.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At this point all they can do is hope because they don't have the talent or coach to be able to do otherwise.

The whole team should be getting into voodoo and sacrificing chickens to help score a try or two because Hasbeen hasn't got a clue how to help them.

While they're at it can they get some Dib and Hasler voodoo dolls?

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully i get a 3some this weekend with margot robbie and scarlett Johansson...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"Hopefully we can turn up and get a good win. We haven't really talked about the top eight but it's in the back of everyone's minds." hooker Michael Lichaa said.

The above quote is from http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/06/26/dogs-facing-now-or-never-eels-showdown is Lichaa for real? How can a professional athlete have the mind set of just hopefully turning up.
I saw that and laughed
Shows the mindset of the players

The players gave up on this year ages ago

So to have I

And like the players I chose not to turn up to watch games

I urge all Bulldogs fans to do the same

Fucking joke our players and coach and dib have become

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love the attitude......"Hopefully we can turn up and get a good win." Gives us supporters real hope!
It's like saying..... "Hopefully I can win $50million on Lotto and then I don't even need to play anymore"
No wonder we are shit. Just show up and if we win, we win.
If not, the pay cheque is in the mail already...no loss.

Mr Lichaa.....HOPEFULLY you won't be at the dogs next year but knowing your dumb shit coach, I think I personally might try that Lotto as I have more chance than you leaving.

Last edited:

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Hopefully we can turn up and get a good win. We haven't really talked about the top eight but it's in the back of everyone's minds." hooker Michael Lichaa said.

The above quote is from http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/06/26/dogs-facing-now-or-never-eels-showdown is Lichaa for real? How can a professional athlete have the mind set of just hopefully turning up.
Your kidding Lichaa! "We haven't really talked about the top eight". Maybe you should be talking about it you numbskull. Your season is on life support and you haven't talked about it?!!
Your f*kn fans have been talking about it all year how top 4 is required, nothing less because we have more pride and passion for the bulldogs than you ever will. You will never know what that jersey means. The problem is you and some others have only just "turned up" and feel that is enough on your overpaid salary. Why don't you just piss off now before you embarrass yourself further. You are a disgrace!!

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
we'll be hearing "mathematically possible" pretty soon
We have been mathematically possible since pre season. More likely to hear mathematically impossible pretty soon the way we are going.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be aiming this at him, you know where its all coming from...Hasbeen

Status
Not open for further replies.