Office Stories

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WHAT THE ACTUAL FARK :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

PRECIOUS? PRECIOUS??? YOU ARE THE PC COP AROUND HERE AND YOU CALL US PRECIOUS :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

And I thought @Nasheed was bad.

Oh I've heard it all now :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
It's quite the paradigm aye.

But that's liberals for ya hahaha they'll call you racists sexists snowflakes etc all the while that's wxactly what they are. So at the very least they are hypocrites lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait are you actually triggered that melania wore a veil at the church but in Saudi? If you are may I ask why? Like what's your reasoning? And if you are, why should a catholic wear an Islamic piece of clothing if she doesn't follow the religion? Should a Muslim lady then be forced to wear traditional catholic veils if entering a church? Like just please explain why you're stressed in your pic.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok so I think everyone around here has heard how head over heels I am about this Indian chick at work? Well if not... SHE'S A HUNNI.

ANYWAY... this new chick started today. Half Indian, half German.

FUCK.ME.FUCKING.DEAD

An even bigger hunni than the full Indian.

Nice olive complexion, not as dark. A perfect skinn colour. Nice long brunnette hair, again, not overly long. Natural full lips, voloptuous figure with a nice butt that sticks out (not like KK though - which isn't exactly a bad thing), a very feminine voice (that absolutely hits my spot), however her eyes are definitatly from her German side - a peircing sharp shade of green.

But you want to know what the worst thing is about this? SHE'S SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME. I'M HAVING TROUBLE KEEPING IT TOGETHER FFS.

I'm a lucky Karmichael, I tell you that!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so I think everyone around here has heard how head over heels I am about this Indian chick at work? Well if not... SHE'S A HUNNI.

FUCK.ME.FUCKING.DEAD

Nice olive complexion, not as dark. A perfect skinn colour. Nice long brunnette hair, again, not overly long. Natural full lips, voloptuous figure with a nice butt that sticks out (not like KK though - which isn't exactly a bad thing), a very feminine voice (that absolutely hits my spot), however her eyes are definitatly from her German side - a peircing sharp shade of green.

But you want to know what the worst thing is about this? SHE'S SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME. I'M HAVING TROUBLE KEEPING IT TOGETHER FFS.

Chicken shit. Hurry up and make a move

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is anyone else wonder how many time Wahesh "goes for a bat" at work each day... or is it just me?

To me sounds like he'd be shooting every hour on the hour.

Either that or he's receptionist/HR at an adult establishment.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can tell you some railway stories, drivers used to ask if they were going to be stopped for long so they could run up the street for KFC or a longneck.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

FUCK.ME.FUCKING.DEAD

I worked for a few years in college kitchens. Breakfast shifts were great for perving. 40-50 girls between 18-22 years old coming to breakfast was a huge perk of the job. I'm a leg and bum fan and the variety of girls wandering around in boxers our nighties was amazing. I hated everything else about the job except that. Quite often when we had college functions to cater for we also got to see them all glammed up while they got drunk on free booze. I just wish id had the confidence and ability to identify when women were interested at 19 that I do now. I still live in the same town full of colleges but at 37 I feel sleazy even checking out half the girls in town.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I worked for a few years in college kitchens. Breakfast shifts were great for perving. 40-50 girls between 18-22 years old coming to breakfast was a huge perk of the job. I'm a leg and bum fan and the variety of girls wandering around in boxers our nighties was amazing. I hated everything else about the job except that. Quite often when we had college functions to cater for we also got to see them all glammed up while they got drunk on free booze. I just wish id had the confidence and ability to identify when women were interested at 19 that I do now. I still live in the same town full of colleges but at 37 I feel sleazy even checking out half the girls in town.
Been with older women when I was young and been with younger chicks when I'm old

Age is but a number and life is but an experience, you only live once and that's it nothing else. No regrets

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been with older women when I was young and been with younger chicks when I'm old

Age is but a number and life is but an experience, you only live once and that's it nothing else. No regrets
I've always been too much of a gentleman for my own good though. I've been accused of being gay due to the willing women I haven't taken advantage of before.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Age is just a number, but a number that signifies differences between experiences and stupidity.

I can't see myself getting with anyone like half my age. It feels bad. One day that girl will wake up and say "what was I thinking" and I don't want to be the person she's referring to. I'm happy to look at someone who takes pride in their appearance but acting on it - especially someone young and naive... nah... can't do it.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've always been too much of a gentleman for my own good though. I've been accused of being gay due to the willing women I haven't taken advantage of before.
You can still be a gentleman and have experiences

Age is just a number, but a number that signifies differences between experiences and stupidity.

I can't see myself getting with anyone like half my age. It feels bad. One day that girl will wake up and say "what was I thinking" and I don't want to be the person she's referring to. I'm happy to look at someone who takes pride in their appearance but acting on it - especially someone young and naive... nah... can't do it.
Except it doesn't usually happen that way. With a younger girl, she tends to look up to you, and try to live up to your expectations, it's rather (the one's I've been with) that the immature shit they tend to say turns you off. All in all the younger ones I've been with have understood that it's nothing but a bit of fun, I don't hide that.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

FUCK.ME.FUCKING.DEAD

This is great news , you can make the original chick really jealous.

What you need to do..

Ignore the original chick for a week or two and give the new chick extra attention..
The original chick will definitely notice ahaha

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is great news , you can make the original chick really jealous.

What you need to do..

Ignore the original chick for a week or two and give the new chick extra attention..
The original chick will definitely notice ahaha
Well that's exactly what I'm doing Wolfy, only this new one is so so so good looking. Maybe it's her green German eyes hypnotising me to want her more :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well that's exactly what I'm doing Wolfy, only this new one is so so so good looking. Maybe it's her green German eyes hypnotising me to want her more :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
Green eyes hey you know green eyed girls have to work hard on controlling their jealousy

Wahesh

Reaction score
Green eyes hey you know green eyed girls have to work hard on controlling their jealousy
I've never heard of the one before Wolfy lol. I guess it's a good thing I'm giving green eyes the attention then :grinning: On the plus side if she gives me the cold shoulder, I can always go back to the Indian chick and give her the attention, making green eyes jealous in the process... then bang! I'm in with a shot :D

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Things I've learnt in life

Never ever take a woman's advice about other women

Wahesh

Reaction score
Is anyone else wonder how many time Wahesh "goes for a bat" at work each day... or is it just me?

To me sounds like he'd be shooting every hour on the hour.

Either that or he's receptionist/HR at an adult establishment.
Batting at work each day Mr I? Well I never...

I can't help it, I'm only human. And the quality of chicks in here is fully hectic walla.