Ray Dib addresses Bulldogs team after loss to Penrith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Man I was lapping that shit up lol. I knew he wasn't going to be a JT, I thought he would be good. Fuck how wrong I was he is USELESS.
He has a lot of skills that a topline footy player needs to have, we just don't use those skills well enough or in the right position. History is littered with players with potential who play inconsistently until they a put in the right position and then they fly. I think Mbye is/can be one of those players. We have either been forced or decided to play him where he is generally least effective. I don't know what his best position is but if he went to another club he would fly as they would put him where he should play.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck the players. Those mongs came out and sprung to Hasbeen's defence when he was on the verge of getting axed. Now this?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where are these rumours coming from anyway. Probably Dib himself trying to save his ass by showing he is doing something.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mate msgd me this morning saying that Jimmy Smith on Big Sports Breakfast this morning said after sundays game hasler and dib had a argument in front of the players and that's why des didnt show for the forum. Anyone else heard this?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dib is such a f'wit. Listening to him on the radio denying that player managers deal directly with him and how there is a process that basically doesn't even involve him and Raelene and co can come to him if they need to.

He thinks everyone is an idiot except for himself.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If players are deliberately tanking losses than that's a completely different topic all together

They may as well match fix as that's effectively what they are doing IF they are deliberately not putting in any effort

38 nil is no effort

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has a lot of skills that a topline footy player needs to have, we just don't use those skills well enough or in the right position. History is littered with players with potential who play inconsistently until they a put in the right position and then they fly. I think Mbye is/can be one of those players. We have either been forced or decided to play him where he is generally least effective. I don't know what his best position is but if he went to another club he would fly as they would put him where he should play.
Maybe, who knows. All I know is he was grinning like a Cheshire cat when signed on as a half for us and took the cash (as he should). But hasn't delivered AT ALL. And unlike others I don't blame the structures than just an excuse, he is rubbish.

I bet when he knew he was going to be our half he didn't say "wait a minute that's not my position". He signed knowing he was and now as half he is absolute shite.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe, who knows. All I know is he was grinning like a Cheshire cat when signed on as a half for us and took the cash (as he should). But hasn't delivered AT ALL. And unlike others I don't blame the structures than just an excuse, he is rubbish.

I bet when he knew he was going to be our half he didn't say "wait a minute that's not my position". He signed knowing he was and now as half he is absolute shite.
He's won a few MOTM awards playing half so he isn't rubbish, but I think also he won those awards by running the ball rather than just trying to pass all the time and set up his outside players. He needs to play a role that lets him back up the ball carrier and use his speed and step to break the line. I see him try and do it every week but he either picks the wrong time or the wrong place to do it and it rarely works. Even in that trainwreck on sunday I recall him making a half break around halfway. Problem is no-one backs any of our ball carriers up.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If players are deliberately tanking losses than that's a completely different topic all together

They may as well match fix as that's effectively what they are doing IF they are deliberately not putting in any effort

38 nil is no effort
Hopefully they tank the next 3 games.

Its not in the spirit of the club, its fans and investors but its for the better of the future of our club

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can't listen. What?

Hristos

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can't listen. What?
After the loss to Panthers, Dib went down into the sheds and told Des that he wants to address the players, and that he doesnt want Des inside the sheds while he is addressing the players.

Des left and Dib was asking the players if they have an issue with Des as well as telling them they have to support Des and that Des is the right coach for moving forward.

Someone else mentioned that Des & Dib had a verbal infront of the players in the sheds.

The dressing room and club is a mess with these 2 ****** running the show

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
According to Weidler, who reckons he has a few sources, after the game Dib approached Hasler and said I want you to leave so I can address the team by myself. Hasler left. Dib addressed the team. Hasler came back afterwards.

The Grill team said in all their playing they had never ever had that happen to them.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I am convinced that it has to be that if Des was to go Foran would either have a get out clause or would back flip, personally I would get rid of Hasler and lose Foran, so who is for Des and Foran and who is for no Des and no Foran.
So what do you do next season have Frawley & Mybe in the halves again?

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what do you do next season have Frawley & Mybe in the halves again?
Yeah lets keep Des just because of Foran.

Fantastic move.

Des & Dib can fuck off and if Foran doesnt like it, he can fuck off as well.

Throw the bank at Cronk and lock him up for life after football. Be it Coach,assistant coach,development officer,etc.

When are these fuckwits going to learn and start making the right decisions

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
After the loss to Panthers, Dib went down into the sheds and told Des that he wants to address the players, and that he doesnt want Des inside the sheds while he is addressing the players.

Des left and Dib was asking the players if they have an issue with Des as well as telling them they have to support Des and that Des is the right coach for moving forward.

Someone else mentioned that Des & Dib had a verbal infront of the players in the sheds.

The dressing room and club is a mess with these 2 ****** running the show
lmao

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In years gone by, senior players would've told Dib to fuck off out of the sheds.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
According to Weidler, who reckons he has a few sources, after the game Dib approached Hasler and said I want you to leave so I can address the team by myself. Hasler left. Dib addressed the team. Hasler came back afterwards.

The Grill team said in all their playing they had never ever had that happen to them.
I remember Bullfrog doing it many years ago when we were going crook.

Status
Not open for further replies.