Which club should we support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah look ... don't get me wrong ... I don't think I could ever give up on the Dogs (they hold a special place in my heart)..

But I just cannot deal with it at the moment.

Board - bunch of fuckwits.
Castle - fucking useless ****.
Players - clearly don't give a fuck about the jersey.
Support Staff - beyond laughable.
Coach - Only with us to pay off his beachfront cottage in Collaroy.

There's no end in sight, and things will get worse before they get better.

I haven't watched more than 10 minutes of our last 5-6 games, because within 5-10 minutes you know we are serving up shit.

There is no pride, no respect, and no love for the jersey and the clubs heritage by ANYONE in the club.

They entire lot of them need to fuck off, but we all know that will never happen.

As such.. it's near impossible to support the Dogs at the moment, and they certainly don't deserve our support.

That's where I stand on things at the moment, but I often enjoy watching other non Bulldogs games without the pressures of knowing we will lose.
Wasn't it you, that a few weeks ago was writing an essay about "negative" posts ruining this place? Over the last day you have written a post about changing teams and then put the tin foil hat on and accused the team of match fixing. Take your own advice and follow another club.

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Being a moderator and Staff member..... you should be sin binned for that comment!
Why ?
This isn't a club sponsored forum. It is an unofficial, fan forum.
All fans are entitled to their opinion, staff of no.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought most players were trying hard but were playing like a disunited rabble we have been playing like for years now, so lets not be to critical about this game.
Penrith have been relatively poor in their last few games and were probably saving themselves for this game, This would have to be the best game they have played all year Gould would do anything to see that his team is not beaten by our club.
Lets accept that this year is write off, for next year would like the club to shed not only Kas, but also Eastwood, Jammer and Tolman, even if it means paying part or the majority of their salary, hopefully they would go to England where they would not be playing against us.
I hope that our club has learned that in the long run it is better to sign young up and coming players than signing players near retirement to massive back ended contracts.
No doubt they were trying; but simple mistakes were taking their toll on the team's confidence.

Confidence was the big factor; and we could see that in the way the Panthers lifted after their third try. They knew we'd put the cue in the rack, and the rest of the game was theirs to throw caution to the wind and see how many points they could make. Loss of confidence turns into frustration, which leads to poor discipline, poor handling, and poor decisions. With that comes easy ball to the opposition, soft penalties, and sin-binning.

Had we scored early in the first half, the Panthers might have been the team to get the shakes and make mistakes. Games often turn on a try at the right time; and we've lost enough this year exactly that way.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We humans are funny things. Not at all happy about the way the team is playing at the moment, very frustrated and sad but even with that could not entertain switching clubs. I hate people who do that so won't do it myself; if I did not support the Dogs I would support no one.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
clubs which are of royal blue and white only

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Any dogs fan that does that, was never a dogs fan.
Parra, Souths and roosters.
Was just chatting to Peter Wynn, he says he has about 50 dogs fans a week coming in to load up on eels gear, getting his autograph, getting jerseys and gear, stating they have left the dogs and have 'come home' to where their hearts always were.
Reckons hes had hundreds this year.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
for me its Formula 1, moto GP and possibly superbikes for the rest of the season

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
for me its Formula 1, moto GP and possibly superbikes for the rest of the season
Yep formula 1 for me too, i even found myself watching a practice session the other week over watching us play, that is how disillusioned i have become with the dogs.

Reactions: GDR

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was just chatting to Peter Wynn, he says he has about 50 dogs fans a week coming in to load up on eels gear, getting his autograph, getting jerseys and gear, stating they have left the dogs and have 'come home' to where their hearts always were.
Sounds more like Parramatta supporters who deserted their team when it was going poorly, and coming back when their next chosen team isn't going so well.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Im going to go for whoever is coming first on the ladder.................... hahahahha whoever changes teams is a joke

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a load of Shit!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bullshit.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why ?
This isn't a club sponsored forum. It is an unofficial, fan forum.
All fans are entitled to their opinion, staff of no.
1/ The question was not directed at you Sir!
2/ Unofficial Fan Forum? you got that right after briefly checking out some the posts, how embarrassing!!
3/ I wish there was an official fan forum, if there is maybe you and some of the so called fans on this unofficial fan forum can get me the details. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.