The Castle has fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope what I say here is not too confusing. I liked this post even though there is a part of me that does not fully agree with all of it. Can't put my finger on exactly how I feel about the best interests at heart part because at times it seems like there is an agenda there.
True, everyone has their own take on what they think is in "the best interests of" and no doubt Dib, along with a few others hasn't suffered too much through their connection with the club! That said though, I still think they all try and do the best they can and while for some of us it may not be the right direction or even good enough I don't subscribe to the theory that they are trying to bring the club down. Same with the players. They are killing themselves every week trying to get a win. Sure they may be in the wrong positions or not have the skills we would ideally like and so on but they are trying. Even bloody Kas (and I wanted to jump the fence on Sunday and give him a clip to wake him up) tries in his own way most of the time.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bullshit..she was just a shit CEO..that's all..dick or no dick..And check out Parramatta over the last few years..gee they are a bunch of male geniuses ..don't make it a gender thing..because it ain't..just wasn't the right fit for the Dogs..
Sheesh..the biggest problem here is Dib and Hasler..
LOL Triggered

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who replaces her???
My sources say Des Hasler will be replacing Castle as CEO, he will be both coach and CEO, my money is in a months time he will also be chairman of the board too HAHA
In DES we trust! Soon he'll change our name to Canterbury Eagles LOL

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finallyyyyyyyy ffs had this been a male CEO he would have been forced to resign eons ago.
Cya raelene you won't be missed at all, thanks for pooftifying and pcing our club so much so that it's effected our on field performances where one week we're a great team the next 2 we play like a team too scared to hurt the opposition.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bullshit..she was just a shit CEO..that's all..dick or no dick..And check out Parramatta over the last few years..gee they are a bunch of male geniuses ..don't make it a gender thing..because it ain't..just wasn't the right fit for the Dogs..
Sheesh..the biggest problem here is Dib and Hasler..
Difference is the male ceo's did not last as long as raelene has considering her shitty record as CEO. So it is hard to say that her gender had nothing to do with it. We didn't wanna look sexist firing the first female CEO so quick into her job, media would have eaten us alive. Now the media can't ravage the bulldogs for being sexist coz she's just fuks up after fuk up.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need someone with balls to stand up to Des and scum dib.
I am not referring to her sex, I mean it as figure of speech before someone like Oatley dog gets teary
Bahaha I'm more extreme and refer to her sex. I enjoy when pc brigadiers get so ready from facts. It makes me so wet

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm gonna apply for the position

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Best news ever !

Well not quite but bloody fantastic

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesterday i read that 'either John Grant or Todd Greenberg should step down'. I say Todd Greenberg should step down and make his way back to the DOGS. I will happily welcome you back mate. The guy has proven that he is capable of signing key names.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yesterday i read that 'either John Grant or Todd Greenberg should step down'. I say Todd Greenberg should step down and make his way back to the DOGS. I will happily welcome you back mate. The guy has proven that he is capable of signing key names.
like hasler

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It won't change much. The biggest two problems are still here and have no plans to move on as far as I know.

The club hasn't really gained anything from losing Raelene that I can see.... and the kennel has lost a favourite scapegoat.

Sad day! :p

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na he's more a pc **** than raelene. He's he one wanting all these fkn pc rules introduced in the nrl to make it 'safe school' type game lolll

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its nice we'll no longer copy the warriors plans for success.

"I've just got some unfinished business at the Bulldogs, so ask me in a couple of years' time and I might have a different answer," she said.

That's not to winning a premiership, apparently, and Doyle reckons that's not his measure of success at the Warriors either. Funny, you'd think that was the sole purpose of every rugby league club.

"For us it's really about developing a meaningful community programme. The club have such a big voice that it can genuinely change people's lives," Castle said.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Reminds me of the movie bloodsport lol.
If you haven't seen it you'll think I'm a f'ing idiot!

I am curious to see who we will get.
Hopefully not one of Ray Dib's corrupt cousins or someone from a charity or the U.N!
Lin: I'm Lin. You Jackson? You look like a Jackson. That would make you Frank Ducks.
Frank: No, no. It's Dux.
Lin: Gotcha. Like "Put up your dukes," right?
Frank: Right. ”

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corey Payne
Bring back Turvey to be in control of Des! Wouldn't that be a turn up for the ages??
I would not mind Corey Payne. Immediately, i thought of what he did to Hayne (see below). He can easily demonstrate one of these to Hasler when he thinks about re-signing Lichaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.