Brett Morris set to be named on the wing for NSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here's the team for those who don't want to click on the link: Tedesco, B Morris, Hayne, Dugan, Ferguson, Maloney, Pearce, Woods, Wallace, Fifita, Cordner (c), Frizell, Jackson. Interchange: Bird, Graham, Klemmer, J Trobjevic, J McLean (18th man).
Firat of all, isnt woods out for another 6 weeks? Secondly, if fafita was brought in to replace woods in the australian team, why would you start him ahead of klemmer who was always a starter for australia??
Love the backrow though!!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Firat of all, isnt woods out for another 6 weeks? Secondly, if fafita was brought in to replace woods in the australian team, why would you start him ahead of klemmer who was always a starter for australia??
Woods is due back this week. Fifita is a starting prop whereas Klem can come on and play an impact role.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer only started for Australia because Woods and Scott were out. I think Frizzell will play lock though. For some reason I think Walker gets named maybe 19th man or even in the squad and BMoz missing out

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Woods and klemmer were the original starters, and scott is a queenslander. So your point is not really correct. Just saying.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Woods is due back this week. Fifita is a starting prop whereas Klem can come on and play an impact role.
Really? he is back so soon? You dont think fafita can come on as an impact player?? Come on. I fucking hate fafita, but even without my biased i think klem is a better starter and fafita a better impact player off the bench.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Really? he is back so soon? You dont think fafita can come on as an impact player?? Come on. I fucking hate fafita, but even without my biased i think klem is a better starter and fafita a better impact player off the bench.
Yeah he made a comment in the media the other day about how props don't really injure their hammys and he is close to coming back. Years ago Fifita was a great benchie, but the bloke these days is a starting powerhouse whereas Klemm would be first change and would be able to keep the charges going up the guts. Like you I'm not a fan of Fifita as a person but the dude can play.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah he made a comment in the media the other day about how props don't really injure their hammys and he is close to coming back. Years ago Fifita was a great benchie, but the bloke these days is a starting powerhouse whereas Klemm would be first change and would be able to keep the charges going up the guts. Like you I'm not a fan of Fifita as a person but the dude can play.
No doubt he can. Thankfully. He is pretty shit otherwise. Lol yeah i know its cruel.
I huess either one off the bench works. Id just rather see klem rewarded for his consistent effort since he made his rep debut, and the cleanskin behaviour he always shows!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter who starts out of Fifita and Klemmer, both can do either job.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So it shall be Fingersin and Bmoz.

I reckon Dudley was going to pick Trebojevic on the wing.

It's a solid selection, there is no doubt he brings a lot of experience to the team, he deserves his spot for sure. The way he has come back from a major injury shows his level of professionalism. If anyone deserves a recall it is him. Bmoz all day over the Ego Hoyne.

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why not.
While fragile, he's still one of the best wingers in the game.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Peirce ... again...... Bahahaha.....

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mitch Pearce origin hoodoo lol

I use to support NSW now I just go for QLD

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck off SOO..

I can see it now.. he'll blow his knee out AGAIN and our season will be fucked.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck off SOO..

I can see it now.. he'll blow his knee out AGAIN and our season will be fucked.
He isn't exactly having a massive impact on our side atm. Our season looks fucked with or without him.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Laurie Daley to nsw is what Hasler is to us fucking clueless

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why doesn't he go
1. Tedesco
2. Ferguson
3. Bird