Office Stories

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Me and co workers were chatting then the discussion of Hilary v trump came up lol.
I said I'd vote for trump and a feminist/vegan/Jewish/lesbian got triggered so badly. I can't believe you, you better be joking, I saw you as a smart person, how can you like trump? I'm like coz he's not a political correct faggot. I don't agree with female privaledge, myths stated as facts like the gender pay gap. And she kept getting triggered even further. She's like that's it don't talk to me. It got very heated and everyone was scared to join in lol.
But if she was to spew her verbal diarrhoea about Killary, you'd have to sit there and put up with it.

A

Alexander the Great

Well I got a dilemma I'm kinda facing - maybe you can help me with it. It's about office hotties.

So... the office hottie here is going on leave for 4 weeks, meaning I'll need to check out someone else, and I've narrowed it down to 3 possible candidates:

Candidate #1

Pros: She has a nice petite figure, nice blonde hair (I'm generally a brunette guy but this girl pulls the blonde look off well), and she's all around pretty cute.

Cons:
Her accent! The Irish accent is too thick on girls and turns me off :tired:

Candidate #2

Pros: Beautiful curvy figure, nice tanned complexion, softly spoken and model-like face. She's not like those typical Indian girls who are very skinny and have hair up to their waists, she's more modern, as mentioned curvy, long, but not overly long hair. You know how a lot of people say they’ll never get with someone from a certain race for whatever reason, it’s like that with me and Indians, however, there will always be THAT ONE PERSON who will be an exception. She is that one person

Cons:
Regardless of the last pro, she's Indian

Candidate #2

Pros: This one is not bad. She has a nice cute face, big (but not overly big) butt, nice personality and very feminine. I mean she’s pretty cool.

Cons: A large tat on her foot. And I mean it’s a pretty thick one too. Even though it’s all the way down there, it stick out. Argh!
3. Chicks with tatts

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's an office story. Last week all the techs were on leave so the General Manager asked me if I could run a fire test on the Saturday. Said he'd pay me $200 for however long it took. Went there and pumped it out in 2 hours. Spent most of the time running laps up and down stairs then drinking coffee and cracking jokes with the tradies.

On the way home I dropped in to Vinnies just as they're putting out some nice looking Jamo speakers including two large front speakers, two large rear speakers, a decent centre speaker and a nice sized Sub. Asked how much he wanted for it and he said $260. I know Jamo's are decent so I thought "Fuck it, alright". Get home, start hooking it up, before I power it up I decide to look it up online. Turns out all speakers as a unit have an RRP of $4,500, but they replaced the small surround speakers with two extra floor standing speakers that bumps the price up to around $5,500. Hooked it all up and it sounds friggin' excellent.

Dropped back into the same Vinnies today and found a Yamaha CD changer for $30. Usually costs about $220. Get home, plug it in, chuck some CDs in and the thing refuses to work. Powers up but every time it tries to read a CD it just refuses then opens to drawer and dumps the CDs. Took 2 minutes to take the thing apart and clean the chunks of dust out and now it works like a charm and sounds amazing.

That's my office story. When I'm actually in the office now days I know longer have time to do anything, hence why I'm on the Kennel a lot less now days and haven't had much time for Battlefield. I'm flat out in the office then when I get home I have to keep working until about 10pm, and I only get paid for the business hours, not for the home work. So I make sure I take a good 2 hour lunch break when I need it. Spend $30 on a huge burger and call it a "business meeting" so I can claim it as a business expense.
That's more a "what bargains I got at Vinnies" post as opposed to one about office life.

Maybe you should start a new thread :grinning:

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Me and co workers were chatting then the discussion of Hilary v trump came up lol.
I said I'd vote for trump and a feminist/vegan/Jewish/lesbian got triggered so badly. I can't believe you, you better be joking, I saw you as a smart person, how can you like trump? I'm like coz he's not a political correct faggot. I don't agree with female privaledge, myths stated as facts like the gender pay gap. And she kept getting triggered even further. She's like that's it don't talk to me. It got very heated and everyone was scared to join in lol.
Do you still work with her LOL and if so whats the relationship like now?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's more a "what bargains I got at Vinnies" post as opposed to one about office life.

Maybe you should start a new thread :grinning:
The world is my office. Except when I'm in the office. Then the office is my office and the world is a bastard that can burn in hell.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I got a dilemma I'm kinda facing - maybe you can help me with it. It's about office hotties.

So... the office hottie here is going on leave for 4 weeks, meaning I'll need to check out someone else, and I've narrowed it down to 3 possible candidates:

Candidate #1

Pros: She has a nice petite figure, nice blonde hair (I'm generally a brunette guy but this girl pulls the blonde look off well), and she's all around pretty cute.

Cons:
Her accent! The Irish accent is too thick on girls and turns me off :tired:

Candidate #2

Pros: Beautiful curvy figure, nice tanned complexion, softly spoken and model-like face. She's not like those typical Indian girls who are very skinny and have hair up to their waists, she's more modern, as mentioned curvy, long, but not overly long hair. You know how a lot of people say they’ll never get with someone from a certain race for whatever reason, it’s like that with me and Indians, however, there will always be THAT ONE PERSON who will be an exception. She is that one person

Cons:
Regardless of the last pro, she's Indian

Candidate #2

Pros: This one is not bad. She has a nice cute face, big (but not overly big) butt, nice personality and very feminine. I mean she’s pretty cool.

Cons: A large tat on her foot. And I mean it’s a pretty thick one too. Even though it’s all the way down there, it stick out. Argh!
Lol
Go the Indian

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I tell you what that Indian was walking around my area a lot yesterday and I couldn't stop looking at her lol.
Lol
I don't think I have ever seen a hot Indian girl

I'm taking your word for it lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Lol
I don't think I have ever seen a hot Indian girl

I'm taking your word for it lol
Oh you'll be surprised mate, the odd one comes along here and there lol. I remember once at a wedding I saw these twin Indians. My oh my oh my. I have not forgotten what they looked like. TWINS. Imagine the havoc those 2 could've caused lol.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just came here to read some office root stories, gang bang at Christmas party or some shit.

@rainman, you got any spicy office stories mate? How did you go at the roosters functions?

what a disappointment this thread is.
Lol
So true
I was looking forward to some juicy story's

Office romps are actually really common,

Not in my office though

At the moment everyone is getting on and all is good

But sometimes there can be agitation with each other and things can get very petty

Worse than children haha

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh you'll be surprised mate, the odd one comes along here and there lol. I remember once at a wedding I saw these twin Indians. My oh my oh my. I have not forgotten what they looked like. TWINS. Imagine the havoc those 2 could've caused lol.
I had a sales rep from a materials company I deal with who was from Sydney
I think she was Indian
Had awesome tits and she knew it too

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
So true
I was looking forward to some juicy story's

Office romps are actually really common,

Not in my office though

At the moment everyone is getting on and all is good

But sometimes there can be agitation with each other and things can get very petty

Worse than children haha

One of my previous work places, we hired this new admin girl who was hot as.

all the boys from operations used to hang around in the admin area chatting her up.

3 months later she was replaced by another admin girl and as I was not from admin nor the operations i inquired from the ops manager what happened to Haley, his reply was along the lines, the slut slept with every one in my team barring me. lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
One of my previous work places, we hired this new admin girl who was hot as.

all the boys from operations used to hang around in the admin area chatting her up.

3 months later she was replaced by another admin girl and as I was not from admin nor the operations i inquired from the ops manager what happened to Haley, his reply was along the lines, the slut slept with every one in my team barring me. lol
LMFAO. Horny prick.