Uncertainty over Players Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With all the speculation over which players are going to be released to clear cap space.. I think this uncertainty over player futures has and will effect player form in a negative way..

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im putting in down as just one of those games if we had a kicker we would of been down 4 with 10 to go

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm putting it down to this is just how bad we are. I think with the excitement of Foran and Woods signing along with Frawley helping fix a problem that we all got carried away with it and forgot how truly bad Des has us. Last night was a crash back to reality for me. Turned it off after Cowgirls got to 28-0.

jasonsmith1994

Waterboy
Reaction score
maybe to freshen things up we give a few of the lads karmichael hunt and justin hodges haircuts from 2006

Sherlock Holmes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Right now i could care less if these guys go
Graham (with respect)
Kasiano
Lichaa
Eastwood
Mbye (plays hooker or goes)
Holland (gets driven back everytime he runs)

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Right now i could care less if these guys go
Graham (with respect)
Kasiano
Lichaa
Eastwood
Mbye (plays hooker or goes)
Holland (gets driven back everytime he runs)
Also you should add:
Hoppa(Does nothing, doesn't play sundays)
Tolman(useless, slows down the momentum on the 4th).

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham should be kept at all costs. He is ageing but if he goes then our team falls apart.
Right now he is out of form in club land but in england team he is solid.
At club he probably takes more of a play making role and sits back a bit because he is our game manager and halfback. Which he should be running hard and being aggressive in defence.
Alls i say is give the bloke a chance and wait and see the difference when Foran comes to run the ship.
Underneath it all he would feel the same about the lazy shits kasiano and eastwood who have as much lateral movement as a pile of shit.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Graham should be kept at all costs. He is ageing but if he goes then our team falls apart.
At club he probably takes more of a play making role and sits back a bit because he is our game manager and halfback. Which he should be running hard and being aggressive in defence.
Alls i say is give the bloke a chance and wait and see the difference when Foran comes to run the ship.
Underneath it all he would feel the same about the lazy shits kasiano and eastwood who have as much lateral movement as a pile of shit.
While he still has a few more games in him it is noticeable this year that he is a yard slower and lacking in punch. He still has skills but his impact has dropped right off. You add that to Kas and Tolman and it only leaves Klem punching it up with any authority. Little wonder he doesn't even try to offload.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score

Fair call and well said. I share this sentiment

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Team didn't fall apart against the Raiders when we lost him?

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well the best reaction from the players is to play their best footy to secure their future.
Exactly if they don't want to be there then its obvious

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree James graham puts his body on d line every week for our club,he's allowed a little more freedom playing for England,but there's no des there,mbye what a disaster this guy is turning out to b,

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Team didn't fall apart against the Raiders when we lost him?
True, but i feel they rallied harder because they were down on troops and got that back to the wall mentality. Shame they dont have that every week. I want graham like he was few years back when he yelled at mitch brown for making a mistake. I feel as though he has been told to tone his feelings

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd move on tolman (woods coming)
Eastwood
And maybe kasiano if he keeps up this shit footy!
Lichaa, service from dummy half sloooow n shit

Robdog77

New Pup
Reaction score
2 players signed for 2018 does not make a clean out ..
I think we have very few players that are safe..
Licchaa needs to go..maybe have a look at Peats or bring in Woolford and see what he has to offer
Eastwood needs to go..probably Warriors..bring in RFM
Holland needs to go..gets dominated too much and is pretty hot and cold with his kicking..bring back Rona..
Graham needs to go..he is a hard worker and a great leader..but so is Woods and I think he offers a little bit more,especially quicker play the balls.
Hopoate needs to go..a safe player that gets the job done,but we need someone that opposition kickers fear kicking to..Gela-Mosby or Cotric for mine..both of those wouldn't cost the earth.
So if we released ..
Hoppa
Licchaa
Eastwood
Graham
Holland
That would free up nearly $2M for 2018 ($1M Graham,$300k Licchaa,around $400k Eastwood,$150k Hoppa and around $150k for Holland)
I think these 5 have to go

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Why don't some elements come to the truth and just realise what we all knew prior to the recent signings and Frawley, we are a poorly coached side with a predictable and ineffective style of footy. Frawley was forced into the side ONLY through injury and literaly fell in Des's lap. This gave us/him a minor reprieve while we were distracted. Maybe in time we will find out how the club is justifying retaining Hasler, perhaps he held the signings as ransom....most likely. We are not a Top 4 team on talent and we are not a Top 8 team mentally. All I hear is talk from players and excuses from Coach and club. Hell how does Supercoach handle Frawley coming along, I know I will bench him and then when Injury yet again forces my hand I will still not concede I will play him at 6. Shame the cleanout hasn't included the person who has caused us to need a cleanout!

Status
Not open for further replies.