Kieran Foran has told Warriors he is leaving next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Told ya, if we were signing him, we would of said something already like the woods situation.. wow if knights get him.
My god signing with the Knights these days is career suicide. What an idiot if he does sign with the Knights.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Once 111% conformation get ready for giggle @1eeyed eel site i can promise 798% it will be a fucking good laugh

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate I'm staying out of this one Foran got us a beauty last time.Let Ray Dib and Castle announce it either way as there're the only 2 dealing with Foran.
That could be weeks...lol

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate I'm staying out of this one Foran got us a beauty last time.Let Ray Dib and Castle announce it either way as there're the only 2 dealing with Foran.
Haha, yeah seems like a time bomb. Either way hope its soon. Sick of it. Haha

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who else are we chasing?

Inbox if possible -
Let's announce this bloke first then we worry about more lol.Look clubs I'm very impressed with the clubs actions this time round.They've been very very active on the players market.Mainly positions we desperately need changes in.Yes we did miss out on Tedesco but it wasn't from the lack of trying,he's just a prick simple.We signed woods because he's a rep player,young and a gun too.Foran HOPEFULLY,Reynolds was tried for many seasons but didn't have it simple.Don't forget,he played along side a very good halfback in Holloway so he had his chance and it was time to move him on (Especially the price was asking for).

Status
Not open for further replies.