Bulldog supporters. Where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raised in Willoughby, schooled in Chatswood - when North's were in the comp. and Manly were truely the silver tails, currently living in Baulkham Hills. First generation Aussie, Italian parents.

Last edited:

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Born at Canterbury hospital raised in belmore ( plimsoll street) lebanese background residing in Campbelltown.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Born and raised in Bulldog territory, live in Southern Sydney.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mum was born in Canterbury hospital and grew up in Sharp St Belmore. I was born there too but grew up in Warren in Western NSW. Lived back in Sydney for a while but now in Brisbane for about 15 years. Used to loved sitting on Nana's verandah on Sharp St as a little kid watching the cars clacking past on the concrete road with blue and white streamers and horns going off.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Im a Narwee boy as well
I do not miss getting harassed at Narwee station all the fkn time. That school was full of such dickheads. I was happy when I heard it was shut down, has it been bulldozed yet?

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I do not miss getting harassed at Narwee station all the fkn time. That school was full of such dickheads. I was happy when I heard it was shut down, has it been bulldozed yet?
Yeh quite a few years ago now
I left'in 1978 probably a long time before you was a good school those days

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh quite a few years ago now
I left'in 1978 probably a long time before you was a good school those days
yeah this was the mid to late 90's.

I lived in Beverly Hills as a younger kid and my neighbour was a teacher. He went to Narwee to be a sub one day in the I think early 90s and he ended up getting bashed pretty bad.

I would walk home from Narwee to Roselands and I would always cop shit from Narwee boys at the station. One day I was trying to ignore them and they followed me down the road, trying to see what CD's I had for my discman. Then something really random happened, this little kid, about half my height ran past me and before I knew what was happening, punched me in the face. My nose bleeds really easy and it opened up a torrent. A car pulled up and the lil shit and his much bigger mates all jumped in and tore off.

Good times :P.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3rd generation Aussie. Lebanese on my Dads side Irish on my Mum's side. Born in 72 in Paddington family moved to Bass Hill when I was 4. Been a Dogs tragic since the 1980 grand final win.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think my Dads side of the family were one of the 1st Lebanese people to move to Australia in the late 1800's. Kayrooz 4 brothers moved here from Bsharri 1890 ish

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Colombia & Paraguay

Vamos!
Where in colombia are you from? I spent 6 months there. I did my divemastwr course in taganga. Absolutely love the country and the wonderful people that showed me so much love!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Born in rozelle, grew up in and around port macquarie, and then moved to cairns in 2002. Lived there on and off since, between travels around the globe.
I have lived and worked in australia, colombia, borneo malaysia, and now i live in the south of france.
My dad grew up in canterbury and went to canterbury boys high. Hes been a doggies fan all his life, and i think its fair to say i have been the same for my 36 years.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raised in Lake Conjola, now living in Wollongong. Parents from the Bankstown area though.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Born in Kogarah. Grew up a few years in Bankstown and then Arncliffe and then lived most my life out in Camden.

Currently now living in London and then eventually moving to Auckland come January next year.

Nationality is Aussie, Maltese, Lebanese and Syrian.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Born is Sydney, raised in Kings Langley, moved to Newcastle for high school, been a few different places, now live on the central coast

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm reluctant to go down there again after the disaster a few years ago. That was a very sad train trip back to Brisbane.
Now that you've mentioned it I will be making my way to suncorp in round 20 for my first QLD dogs game since moving up from Sydney earlier this year, so that will be interesting.

Hope I don't get glassed with a 4X bottle.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Born at Sutherland but grew up in Winston Hills.
Moved to Melbourne when I was 15.
As adult lived Melbourne, Brisbane back to Melbourne.
Early days in Melbourne did it tough had to sit up to 1am to watch the Sunday match replay or fiddle the radio to try and get a NSW station.

Status
Not open for further replies.